chapter one

It was the start of my first year at college, a Monday morning, i decided to wake up a few hours before my first lecture to make sure i look extra presentable and to make sure that i get to my first lesson, which happened to be English Liturature earlier than everyone else to get a seat at the back. 

I hopped out of bed, making it as soon as I got out and opening my curtains admiring the city view I have... god was the North of England Beautiful this time in the morning. After admiring the view for some time I decided to have a shower so I can be nice and fresh for today. By the time I had gotten out of the shower it was already 7:15, my lecture started in an hour which means I needed to leave soon (lecture started at 8:15 and it's a 10 minute walk. Seeing as i was in the North of England in September i decided to dress warm but still cute and stylish. I then added a little mascara and little eyeliner and of course lip balm which I put in my bag. I cannot live without lip balm. 

As I was walking I decided to stop off and get a coffee at the local cafe as it was only 7:55, I was waiting for them to call my name. 

As i was waiting at the other end of my counter in walked in the most beautiful woman i have ever seen, she had long red hair with gentle curls in it, she was wearing high waisted tailored black trousers with a white blouse tucked in with the top to buttons undone revealing only the smallest amount of skin but..wow did she look amazing. It wasn't until the barista had come up to me to give me my drink that I had been zoned out looking, no gawking over this beautiful redhead. I turned to the barista. 

"Sorry, i uh.. Got distracted.. Thank you so much, have an amazing day!" I continued to apologise for 'ignoring her'. 

"No problem love, have a good day yourself and enjoy!" she said, herself was pretty, not as pretty as the red head i had seen. 

I walked out of the shop and stopped just round the corner, 7:50, Shit I need to hurry up before I'm late, i turned around walking straight into someone. 

"I'm so so so sorry, are you okay?" I said before i slowly looked up and before i knew it i was staring in the piercing green eyes of the red head from earlier. 

"It's okay, I'm fine honestly, you on the other hand look shocked?" yeah, i was shocked at how much more beautiful she looked up close, it was mind blowing how someone could look THAT amazing. "How come you were staring at me inside darling?" 

"Um..it's just that..well.. I think you are really pretty"I say looking at the floor as I blushed, shocked at the fact I really just said that.

"Well thank you, you aren't so bad yourself" she stated with a wink and a massive smirk on her face making me blush even harder as i looked up. I took my phone out noticing it was 8, I need to get going. 

"Sorry I have to go, I'm going to be late for my lecture, I'll see you around maybe?" 

"Yes, I hope we do see more of each other, have a good day," she said with the most contagious smile ever. As I turned and started to walk away she semi-shouted "I didn't catch your name!"

I turned towards her once again.. And once again taken back by how beautiful this woman is "y/n.. y/n/y/l/n, and you?"

"My names Scarlett, Johansson that is. I don't want to keep you from your lecture"

As i was walking to my lecture i couldn't get the thought of scarlett out of my head, she was more beautiful beyond words can describe. I got to my lecture at exactly 8:10, five minutes early. I walked into the hall to see almost all the seats taken except one in the front row on the left hand side. Great. Now I get to have people watching me. As I sat next to me the girl next to me turned to me and introduced herself. 

"Hi im Robyn, looks like we're going to be partners for the rest of the year."

"I'm y/n, nice to meet you." We continued to talk for 5 minutes and we both realised we also had Public Services together (a sport programme which allows help to those who want to go into either armed forces or emergency services) it was then tha the lecture hall opened and in walked the familiar red haired girl I had met at the cafe merely 10 minutes ago. We locked eyes immediately and I can feel my breathing starting to become heavier and more erratic. I finally ripped my eyes away from her beautiful face. And she did the same. 

"Hello class my name is Scarlett Johansson but you may call me either Mrs Johansson or Professor Johansson, i do not mind which one but do not call me by my first name, i deem it very unprofessional." God the way she was being so authoritative really turned me on. I don't even know the woman well enough and she already has this effect on me. "We will start by taking a registration and then be annotating a poem by Emily Dickinson called 'hope' is the thing with feathers" 

For the whole two hours I didn't take a single note but in fact stared at the woman before my eyes who had 110% of my attention. The class flew by so fast and in no time the lecture hall started to empty. 

"y/n may i have a word" oh god.. Had she remembered what I said to her at the cafe? Had she noticed me staring? I sat myself on her desk waiting for her to close the door and walk back over. "I would appreciate you listening to my lectures and taking the notes that I am expecting you to take." she took a breath and placed her hand on my chin lifting it up so we were making eye contact "and stop gawking at me beautiful, it's distracting" she started slipping a hand onto my thigh rubbing it.. Teasing me. She then leant over and whispered in my ear "I'm happy to know that I get to see you every day though darling." 

I see what she is doing, she's trying to make me make a move on her. I'm far too stubborn for that, not going to happen. 

I decided to play the game she was so obviously trying to play back, i stood up placing my hands around her waist which made her shiver, happy to know i can have that kind of affect on her, i then pushed her down to the desk and whispered in her ear mirroring the same she did to me "this is a little inappropriate Professor, you may be beautiful but you wont make me break." i heard her breathing hitch, thats when i moved away picking my bag up and walking out the door.

i have a feeling this year is going to be a challenge...