Chapter four

I woke up early in the morning around 5am with someone's arm wrapped around me, flashbacks of what me and my professor had done the previous night came flooding back. 

Shit. 

I slept with my professor. Shit i needed to go. 

I creeped out of the bed making sure not to wake Scarlett and grabbed my shoes, phone and purse from around her apartment. I left her a note with my number on and apologising for what happened last night as I know she would regret it. I am her student after all. 

I called myself an uber and it was there within 10 minutes. I hopped in the uber and gave him my address. It was a longer drive than I thought to campus, we didn't arrive until 5:50am. 

I got into my dorm and immediately changed out of my dress, changing into my Pyjamas. I washed my makeup off and tied my hair back and got straight into bed, after putting my phone on charge. 

I can't believe what just happened. I actually slept with her, Scarlett. How am I even meant to go to my lectures and look her in the eyes, how am I meant to act like I haven't seen her naked, or that i havent kissed her or heard her screaming my name? What am I going to tell Robyn? 

For the remainder of the night and the weekend I spent in my room thinking about what to do and if I should tell Robyn or not. 

It was Sunday night and I was getting ready for my classes tomorrow, i picked an outfit out that consists of: a black short pleated skirt, black tights, a cropped long sleeve red skin tight top with my 'retro' black oversized jacket the placing my black supreme air forces, all ready for tomorrow. 

After I got my outfit out for the next day I got in the shower, did my skincare routine, dried my hair and got into bed and read a book. I was just about to go to sleep when my phone went off. 

???: 

Hi darling, thank you for the other night. It was amazing. 

P.s sorry about not messaging sooner I've been busy. 

Me: 

Scarlett? 

???:

Of course it is, who else have you had sex with since? 

I just turned my phone off and went to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a long and hard day. 

I woke up at seven and done my normal routine which consists of showe, makeup, hair, getting dressed. I made sure all the lights were off and I made my way to class. On the way I stopped for my normal coffee and then continued to class. 

I met Robyn outside the English building at 8:05 and we both walked in together.

"So, who was that girl I saw you go off with on Friday night?" she said entering the classroom sitting in our normal seats. 

"Just some random girl I can hardly even remember the night." She raised her eyebrows at my obvious lying, afterall i am a bad liar. Before she could even reply in walked the woman i had been dreading facing since Friday, she walked in with a smile on her face carrying her laptop and paperwork, she was wearing grey tailored trousers with a white belt, a blue and black striped polo and her hair was flowing over her shoulders as normal, and too say she looked stunning was an understatement.

She walked to the front of the class placing down her things and turning to us. 

"Good Morning class, today will be independent study as I am giving back feedback on the mocks that we did last week for our assessment in February." And with that being said she started calling people into her side office.