chapter eighteen

many hours later we finally picked up our luggage. "here put these on, the news got out that I had landed back in New York so there may be a lot of paparazzi outside." Scarlett spoke passing me a pair of dark sunglasses. I placed them over my eyes and placed my hand in hers. Part of Airport security is pushing our luggage behind us on a trolley.
"I forgot how much people actually love you here. I'm so excited to start a new life with you, to be public with everyone." I smiled down at her and placed a kiss on her lips. "I'm excited too sweetheart." we made our way towards the exit where another one of Scarletts driver's is waiting to pick us up and as to Scarletts words she was right, there is a crowd of paparazzi already taking photos as we walked out, hand in hand. I pulled Scarlett close to me so i didn't loose her in the crowd.
"I hate that they can just stand and wait around for you like this and take photos." I whispered into Scarletts ear letting her get into the car before me - then sliding into the backseat next to her. "trust me, I hate it just as much as you do darling. I wish it was illegal or something, I can't do anything here without any of them finding out about it - It's suffocating and overwhelming but you will get used to it after a while." she placed her hand on top of my thigh and traced gentle circles.
We were currently driving through the streets of Manhattan, the finest achitecture scaling the tall buildings "are we staying in another penthouse or are you taking me somewhere with an actual garden Miss Johansson?" I spoke looking down at her head resting on my shoulder. "well, this penthouse is much better then the one back home. You'll love the view, and the private access to the rooftop that i have. It also has a couple spare bedrooms so your friends from backhome can come and visit or whoever you want. It even has two studies - one for you to do your university studies and one for me to work from home when i need too and take my calls in. The only reason i actually chose to stay in this property of mine is because of the extra bedroom space, the Library and the extra study space for you" I smilled down at how thoughtful she was to chose this place. "that sounde perfect."
We pulled up outside a beautiful tall building, stone built with beautiful detailed pillars and windows. there was a red carpet on the few steps up to the doors of the building, a man stood outside in a black and red velvet suit alongside a chauffeur ready and waiting to help park peoples cars. "we're here darling, and look. Not a paperazzi in sight. Let's get upstairs and show you around our home." our home not her home that i had some of my clothes in. Actually ours. A place where we don't have to hide our relationship from anyone. A wide and bright smile spread across my face when she spoke agian. "what are you thinking about?" and then a blush started rising up my neck to my cheeks, being caught.
"I was just thinking that this is actually going to be our place, that we share. We don't have to hide our relationship from anyone anymore. We can kiss in public - hold hands - post pictures of each other on our social media. Anything we want. It just makes me so unbelivabley happy. you make me happy Scar." My jaw was starting to ache with how much i was smilling, I finally looked over at staring into her brigh green happy eyes. "Thank you Scar, for everything."
"You don't have to thank me, You are not the only one that wanted to do this. Now get your ass out of this car so we can go up and get settled in." as soon as she said it i opened the door and hopped out taking her hand. Walking towards the door where the man opened it for her. standing in the elevator Scarlett pressed the button for the 100th floor. "100th floor.. wow. we're going to be floating around in the clouds up there." Scarlett let of her cute, smile brigthening laugh. "like i said, wait until you see the view from up there." the excitement was starting to creep up as the floors dinged ten stops away form ours.
floor one-hundred
the screen finally said, doors opening to reveal the most beautiful, minimalistic place on earth. I stepped out jaw damn straight on the floor. it was a mixture of whites, okasand beiges all throught the open floor penthouse... or what i could see of it anyway. "pick your jaw up off the floor farling, your'e going to catch flies if you keep going the way that you are." i cleared my throat trying to hide the embarassment. "yes ma'am, now show me around so i can atleast get my bareings"
"okay so, there are six bedrooms in total and six abthrooms and two half baths. There is obviously a kitchen, living room,cinema room, a small library, two studies and a small home gym. And then the laundry room on top of that. There is also a wing to the house with two bedrooms in for the chef and the maid. They both have there own small kitchen and share a bathroom. That covers everything but are you ready to see it?" If my jaw wasn't hitting the floor before it definetly is now. I nodded my head and took her hand as she lead me through the rooms showing me through the maze of this place.
the master bedroom had the best view of it all. It overlooked the Manhattan river and all of the city, it is beautiful and I cannot wait to see the view at nightime.
----------------
After the tour we sat down on the sofa in the living room. "Whats our plan for the next two weeks before i start my new University, or do you guys call it College over here? Either way whats the plan Professor?" i said placing my head in her lap as she played with my hair.
"well tomorrow i have a meeting at 9am but its over zoom so i can do that from my office, so I'm not free until 12 because it's to work on a script for my mothers new movie. And no, you cannot know the name or the plot of it just yet. and then after that i was thinking we could go get a late lunch at this beautiful cocktail bar with some of my friends." I can't lie i am a bit nervous to meet some of her long-term friends.
"that sounds great scar. But do you think it's a good idea for your friends to see me drunk the first time that we meet?" I closed my eyes focusing on her hand masaging my head.
"you'll be fine. now i have a surprise for you." she stood up walking towards the balcony doors, opening them up to the city below us. There were two deck chairs facing the view and a table infront. We both took our seats when scarlett reached into her pocket pulling two blunts out of alongside a lighter. "wow professor, what happened to the no drugs rule?" i took one of the blunts from her hand and put it between my lips lighting it. Taking a toke. Inhaling and exhaling.
"well, I thought it would be a great way to celebrate and then this evening we will go out to a nightclub, if that sounds good to you?" I took a few more tokes on the blunt before replying to her. "that sounds amazing darling. It will give me a reason to dress up again." I looked away from her at the city once more before putting my glance abck on my beautiful fiancee next to me. She hasn't even lit her surprise for me and she looked nervous. "why haven't you lit the blunt yet darling?" she let out a nervous laugh.
"I haven't actually smoked weed in ten years. I don't know how i will react to it now or if I'm going to be scared... Too be honest with you I am a little scared." I took her hand in mine and put the blunt in my mouth before reaching over, placing hers in her mouth and lighting it with one hand. "just inhale and exhale. Take a couple tokes and put it out and you can finish it later darling. Or dont smoke it at all, it's completley up to you I'm not pressuring you to do anything you odn't want too." she listend to me and inhaled the substance before exhaling.

An hour past by and a bottle of champagne later and we were still sat on the balcony, laughing at absoloutley nothing. It turns out that Scarlett is a very giggly and energetic when she is high. "come on let's get you in the shower so you can sober up and we can go out. It's already 5:00pm" she placed her hand in mine and pulled me towards the shower. "how about we shower togeth, hm?"
She pulled me into the bathroom, closing the door and pushing me up against it. Placing her hand around my neck and kissing me deeply. Passion. Lust. "lets get you out of these clothes yeah baby." She didn't ask. She demanded. pulling my shirt over my head to reveal no bra insight her eyes went a darker shade of green, she dropped to her knees taking my trouses off leaving me in a dark green lacey thong. "God have i missed seeing you like this. This valunerable. This sexy. This lustful darling." she placed kissed up my thighs. My hands tangling in her hair.
"Fuck Scarlett." she was teasing me, making me wait. "I know darling, i know."
She finally pulled down the lace, pooling around my ankles. She waited no time into putting two fingers inside of me hitting my G-spot tight away. Moaning and screaming out loud.
She picked up her pace and stood up, continuong the motion between my legs looking directly into my eyes. Hunger written all over them. she came in for another kiss. tongue slipping into my mouth re-exploring every inch of it. Learning me all over again. Her fingers pciked up there pace. "Fuck Scarlett I'm going to come." I screamed out. "No ones stopping you from coming all over mommys fingers now are they." She whispered in my ear, bititng down soflty. Sending me over the edge. Making me release all the built up tension.
"well.. that was.." I started "Awesome." she finished my sentence.
"Let's get in the shower so we can get ready for tonight, yeah?" i kissed her lips leading her into the shower. "of course darling."