chapter fifteen

"I know we have only been together for nine months and to many that may not seem a long time but I am in love with you y/n. And I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we are all doomed, and that one day all of our labours will be returned to dust. And I know that the sun will swallow the only earth we will ever have. And I am in love with you. I have loved you from the first moment I saw you in that coffee shop on the campus of the university I work at and you attend. There are a million reasons why I love you but I won't bore you with that. you once said to me you couldn't be with someone that believes in you.." she reached into her pocket pulling a small box out and opened it up to reveal a diamond ring "well i believe in you y/n, and i want the honour to believe in you until the day i die, so y/n y/l/n.. Do me the honour of marrying me."

I looked at her in pure admiration as she finished her speech. I looked her in her beautiful green eyes and all I could see was her freaking out about what my answer was going to be. "Baby say something before I start freaking out." she said looking hopeful for my answer. 

"Of course it's a yes! Now put that ring on my finger, you dork!" I exclaimed. She got off her knees almost immediately bringing me into a passionate kiss before sliding the ring onto my finger.

"I love you always and forever Scarlett." I said , looking down at the ring. "I love you always and forever y/n."

"Can we go walk around London for a bit. I want to admire this night for as long as I can and make memories. I honestly can't believe you proposed to me. This is the best day ever." i said leaning into her embrace. 

"Of course we can my beautiful fiance. Lets get going."

=== 

We eventually got back to the hotel room after venturing to see the London eye and walking the bridge over by the Paliament building which looked stunning at night time. 

I walked into the hotel room first, i turned around waiting for Scarlett to walk into the room.

"What are you doing?" she asked me as we held intense, lust filled eye contact. 

"Its time for me to properly thank you for tonight." i kept eye contact with her. I dropped my dress allowing it to poole around my ankles. 

I grabbed her hand pulling her towards the bed, sitting her at the edge of it and then myself on top of her with my back facing her. 

I grabbed her hand and placed it over my laced thong. 

She started kissing my neck which made me lean my head back giving her better acces. She nipped at my neck and i just know that she left marks there. 

"I want to fuck you now." i stood up pulling her with me, ripping her dress off and taking her shoes with it. This revealev a red laced thong. "You definitely own the colour red darling." i pushed her back down onto the bed climbing on top of her. 

I pulled her arms above her head kissing down until i reched her breasts. I took one into my mouth as i caressed the other with my hand. She moaned underneath me begging me to go lower. 

I took my time and her moans progressivley became louder. 

I stood up and looked over her as her head was back, eyes shut. 

"Why did you stop?" 

"Beg for it." i said while a smirk creeped onto my face. 

"W-what do you mean? I don't know how to do that" she said, fear in her eyes.