yes?or no?

I headed straight home after my Scarletts lesson. I really wasn't in the mood to go to any other lesson. I wanted to go home and have a beer. And chill out before Paige came over at four. 

After I got home I stayed in the clothes I had on not bothering to want to change. 

Four came around quickly and soon the intercom buzzer went off indicating that Paige was here so I buzzed her in straight away and within minutes she was here knocking on the door to the penthouse. 

She walked in, taking her coat off and hanging it up on the hanger next to the front door. 

"Wow you and Professor are doing good for yourselves. This place is massive." I laughed taking the beers out of her hand, placing them on the countertop of "yeah i mean it's her place, she has a few penthouses and houses in England and other countries."

She popped the cap off one of the beers "no shit. I'm happy you found someone that can treat you so well." I smiled at how well Scarlett treated me and how much she loved me. 

"I'm happy too. She treats me so well Paige. I am so in love with her and I couldn't ask for anyone better." Paige nodded her head in agreement to me as we took a sip of our beers. 

We talked for a few hours and the beers started emptying. I am not going to lie, I was feeling just a 'tad' drunk. "I'll be back in a minute. I need to make a phone call." The only way she responded was a thumbs up over the loud music. 

I got Scarletts contact up and started dialling until she finally picked up. 

"y/n i am in a meeting, is everything okay?" she semi-whispered down the phone. I smiled at the fact she answered even though she was in a meeting made me smile. 

"I just wanted to let you know that I love you so much and you mean everything to me. I cannot wait to marry you after I graduate... What i'm trying to say is please never give up on me. I need you, you make me happy and actually want to live again and be a better person. The real me. I said all in one long breath. I heard some rustling on the other side of the phone and a door closing. 

"I love you too sweetheart. I feel exactly the same but is everything okay?" she said, sounding concerned about me. 

"Yeah everything is fine Paige is leaving in a minute so hurry up and get home. I have something to tell you when you get home that I don't want to tell you over the phone."            

"Should I be worried about what you need to tell me?"

"I don't know yet but it's nothing to do with Paige so you can get that thought out of your head. I love you Scarlett and I will see you in an hour." I said walking back towards the kitchen. 

"I love you the most. You're beautiful. Never forget that." I smiled to myself, hanging the phone up. God, I was so in love with her, and I will never stop saying that. 

I hung the phone up walking into the kitchen to Paige "hey Scarletts on her way home and i need to tidy up, do you want me to order an uber for you?" I said , starting to gather all the empty beer bottles. 

"It's okay, I booked one before I came . It should be here at 10 so I can leave now if you want." I nodded my head in agreement with her "yeah okay i will see you tomorrow." 

"See you tomorrow y/n." I waved her off as she stepped into the elevator and decided to sit on the sofa watching tv whilst waiting for Scar to get home. 

=== 

 "Hey babe! I'm home" she shouted walking into the penthouse, i turned around to see her with the biggest smile on my face.