chapter twenty two

Scarlett and I had been in New york now for three months and we were the happiest we had ever been, I was sober now for three months aongside being clean from self harm and Scarlett is happy that she is pursuing directing, and the fact we can be affectionate with each other in public and not care about who see's is freeing.
Although Scarlett and I hardly see each other through the week sue to our busy scheduels we always go out for dinner on a saturday evening to celebrate us. We both decided we should get married after i finish university and have found a secure job, which was only a couple of months away now. I was currently sat in my English Lecture waiting for the bell to ring when my phone vibrated on the table indicating that i had a message.

My Love<3:
Hew sweetheart! I hope your classes are going well
we finished wrapping the movie today and wanted to
know if you wanted to join us in the wrap party tonight?
I understand if you don't want to i just thought i would ask!

Me:
Hi baby, yes i would love to meet your mother and other co-workers!
let me know what i need to wear and what time so i can be ready in
time. And why would'nt i be up for it?

My Love<3:
Great!we both need to be ready for 7 so I'm outside waiting for you.
Hurry up though becasue people are starting to know who i am. And
I asked becasue it's a party and i didn't want you to feel uncomfortable
in that setting. I love you!

Me:
Be out soon, promise. I love you.

as i sent the message the bell rang. "so what are we doing? want to go get coffee?" my new friend, sarah said to me as we were packing our stuff up. "well Scarlett is picking me up and were heading home, i can give you a lift if you would like we have to drive past your house on the way home." we were now walking out the door towards the main carpark. "that would be amazing, thank you so much!" as we made our way outside of the main building there was a crowd of people surrounding what i am guessing is Scarlett's car. "woah i wonder what are all those people looking at over there." I totally forgot to tell here that my fiancee was Scarlett Johansson.
"well sarah, that would be my amazing finacee, come on i'll introduce both of you." i pushed us through the crows of people til my beautiful girl came into sight.
"There's my girl!" she exclaimed walkign towards me bringing me into a hug and kissing me on the side of the head "how was class" she said walking over to the car and opening the door for me "oh, who's this sweetheart" she said looking at the girl following close behind me.
"Scarlett this is my friend sarah, she sits next to me in English class. I said we would drop her off at her house seeing as it is on our way home, is that okay?" i said looking at her with 'puppy dog' eyes. "well when you look at me like that i can't exactly say no can i." she turned around to sarah holding her hand out. "Hi sarah, I'm Scarlett. Nice to meet you." Sarah's mouth was to the floor as she looked at my beautiful wife to be. Until she turned to me punching me in the arm "you did not tell me that the Scarlett you are engaged to is SCARLETT JOHANSSON." at this point scarlett and i were both laughing at her like that. "shit sorry, it's nice to meet you too."

After we dropped Sarah off at her house, and after she stopped freaking out, Scarlett and i head straight home to get ready. As usual i took the main bedroom and she took the guest bathroom so that we could surprise each other when we are finally ready it would be a surprise for the both of us. I decided on wearing a black corse top that was completley meshed apart from the cup - i paired it with a pair of faux leather trouser and black heels. I wore my regular rings and bracelett alongside my necklace that scarlett got me a while ago. I kept my makeup subtle and straightened my hair.
When i was finally ready i walked down the stairs into the kitchen to see scarlett sat at the barstool in the kitchen with two glasses of wine. she was wearing a teal blue dress with an extremley deep plunging neckline and her hair was slicked back into a bun (yes im talking about the 2020 SAG award look). She also wore the necklace that i got her alongside her arrow necklace.
"well don't you look amazing, I cannot wait to take this dress off of you later darling." i said taking a sip of the wine.
"well you look amazing too, now let's get going. We're going to be late." i grabbed her hand as we walked down the hall into the elevator and got into the car.
As soon as we arrived at the party we were greated by paperazzi taking pictures and shouting scarletts name. It was a nice club in the posh part of Manhatten, they had rented the whole club out for this private event, i spotted her brother and mother straight away alongside lizzie and Evans who ran up to us greeting us.
"I missed you so musch girl!!" Lizzie shouted, i literally saw her last weekend.
"Lizzie we literally went to dinner the other night. But i missed you too now lets get some drinks." i spun back around to face Scarlett and planted a kiss on her forhead before speaking in her ear "I'm going to go get a drink with Lizzie, i'll come find you in a bit. Have fun mingling with an already drunk Evans darling, i love you." i waited for her reply before walking off. 
"okay, i love you. I will see you in a little while."
I finally joined Lizzie at the bar after making sure that Scarlett was okay. "So, do you know what you and Scarlett are doing for your anniversiry?" I had actually put alot of thought into what Scarlett and I were going to do for our anniversiry. "well actually, i've come up with a surprise for her. I was thinking we could volunteer over in South Africa for a few weeks, i know that she has always wanted to volunteer. It would be part time working with anumals and part time travelling." i let out a happy and contnent sigh knowing how happy she would be to know we were going to volunteer on the other side of the world.
"she would absoloutley love that!" lizzie said taking another sip of her drink. I looked around the room trying to find where my beautiful fiance was. I finally found her talking in a circle of people laughing when i saw a man come up and place his hand on her lower back and join the group. "Oh like fuck is this happening" I said standing up from my chair marching over to Scarlett feeling lizzie pull on my hand. "Lizzie let go before i create a scene"