chapter ten

press play on the audio when i say further down in the chapter <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waking up still wrapped up in Scarlett's arms is how I want to wake up. Every. Single. Day. The smell of her perfume surrounded me. I pushed my head further into her wanting to embrace every moment of being here in bed with her before we had to leave. 

A soft chuckle erupted from her mouth easily making me look up to her to see her already staring down at me with a smile on her face. "What are you looking at?" I said, stretching out while sitting up next to her placing my back against the headboard. 

"I'm admiring my beautiful girlfriend." I smiled at her and leaned in to give her a kiss on the lips, leaning over putting both legs either side of her before pulling back "i'm going to get in the shower if you want to join me?" she nodded her head lifting me up walking towards the bathroom while i had my legs wrapped around her. 

As she walked us to the en suite while I was kissing her neck earning moans from her, I kissed my way down to her collarbone biting and sucking leaving bright red marks. 

She placed me on the counter top in the bathroom and walked over to the matted black framed shower and turned it on walking back over to me waiting for it to warm up "we can't have sex you know we have class in an hour Scarlett" she ignored me and started kissing my sweet spot again sliding her hand down my stomach threatening to touch my clit. "Scar- Scarlett p-please stop we cant" 

She pulled away giving me a pouty look "babe we can still shower together i just don't feel like being late today.. Okay?" she nodded her head hesitantly "fine.'' She was so cute when she didn't get what she wanted. 

We got out of the shower and I walked over to the wardrobe putting on a pair of baggy black jeans and a red long sleeve bodysuit that came down relatively low at the front. I didn't bother wearing a coat because it was somewhat warm outside. I put on my black and red jordans and a gold arrow necklace, I put in some small gold hoops in my piercings and a gold bar through my industrial piercing. 

I went over to the dressing table and applied light makeup and some pink lip gloss. I went downstairs leaving Scarlett to get dressed, I knocked on the guest bedroom door "come in" Robyn shouted. I walked in and she was already dressed and ready, just putting her shoes on. 

"Hey, do you want to grab a coffee before class? And I'll make some food before we leave if you want?" she nodded her head to say yes and we walked out into the kitchen. 

She took a seat at the bar stool. "I can't believe that you and Professor Johansson are actually living together, I can't believe that I slept here last night." I let out a gentle laugh. "I know I'm still not used to it but I love her so much, I haven't felt like this about anyone - ever." I smiled to myself thinking about how much Scarlett has changed my life, they may have only been small changes but it's more than anyone has done for me. I started cooking the eggs on the oven which was on the Island so I was facing the stairs. Ten minutes go by of small talk and Scarlett comes walking down the stairs and I couldn't help but stare at her beauty. 

Her hair was straight for once, flowing around her shoulders. She wore black tight fitting slacks that flared slightly at the bottom - they had three gold silver buttons around the high waist, the top she was wearing was a white short sleeved shirt with the top two buttons undone revealing a slight bit of her  chest, not a lot but enough to make you wonder. 

"You might want to close your jaw and look at what you're burning darling" Scarlett said looking at me with that sexy mirk of hers, knowing that she was teasing me. I looked down to see the eggs starting to burn. I quickly pulled the pan off of the ring looking back up to see Robyn and Scarlett laughing at me. "Shut up the pair of you." I said giving them a flat look placing the eggs on a plate. I left the plates where they were so they could grab them themselves.