Chapter eight

I couldn't remember much after that, but what I can remember isn't something I wish I could. 

She was on top of me, trying so hard to get me to open my legs. She had pinned and tied my hands above my head - hand over my mouth so no one could hear my cries for help.

She was taking my dress and lifting it, using it as a blindfold, not in an enjoyable way.

She left my breasts fully exposed. All that I now had to cover me was my clack lacy thong. I felt more trapped than I had ever been, she was climbing on top of me, she was going to do the worst thing ever to me. 

I tried to kick her off, tears clouding my eyes but all I got in return was a harsh punch to the stomach stopping me from moving. 

All I could think about was wanting to be in Scarletts arms, safe and sound in her bed watching movies in her penthouse. I just closed my eyes imagining Scarlett cuddling me. 

All of a sudden there was a loud pounding on the door startling both my ex and I. the knocking got increasingly louder and once I had got out of my haze I heard her she was here to help me. 

"Scarlett, I'm in here!!" I shouted as though it wasn't obvious, i mean it was my dorm but from the sound of my voice she knew i was in trouble and needed her. At this point Paige was now starting to climb off of me, leaving me tied up. 

The door finally got bashed open and rushed Scarlett, she ran straight over dragging Paige fully off of me making her fall to the floor hitting her head. 

Paige tried getting up holding her head in hand - she swung for Scarlett, however Scarlett managed to catch her hand and punch Paige back down to the floor in the stomach. After she regained her strength she fled the room leaving only Scarlett and I, alone. 

Scarlett turned to me, handing me her jacket. "Are you okay sweetheart? Pack your stuff you're staying with me for a while" I smiled at her kindness. "Scar, i can't move'' tears are still rolling down my face one at a time. She went to my wardrobe getting a pair of black trackies and matching jumper out, she walked over to me sitting me up on my bed "let me help you put these on darling - I won't hurt you I promise you" i nodded my head, trusting her with everything. 

She helped me change my clothes and left me sitting on the bed with her jacket wrapped around me that smelt strongly of her. She packed me two duffle bags of clothes, underwear, skin care stuff and makeup. She placed them by the door walking back towards me, she sat next to me on the end of the bed and brought me into a side cuddle placing a kiss on the top of my forehead. 

I immediately started crying, shaking with fear of what had just nearly happened to me. "I-I'm so sorry Scar I didn't know what to do I don't know why she tried to-" before I could even finish my sentence she cut me off "don't you dare apologise, there was no way you could have seen this coming and I do not want you to blame yourself, ever for this, okay?" 

I nodded my head approving of what she had just said even though I do still blame myself for what had just happened. 

On the way back to Scarletts the drive was quiet, comfortable silence with the radio playing in the background - I stared at Scarlett longingly watching her drive us back to our penthouse suite. "Have I ever told you how cute and adorable your concentrated face is?" she looked over at me smirking, placing a hand gently on my knee rubbing it in affectionate circles. "I know it's getting late but did you want to have a bath and watch a movie when we get in?" She said as we pulled up in the car park that was underneath the tall tower of flats where she lives. 

"That sounds amazing." 

We hopped out the car grabbing a bag of my things each heading toward the elevator- she pressed the button that stated *Penthouse* and we were going up.