Chapter six

The next morning I woke up to scarletts head on my chest. She looked so peaceful and so beautiful just laying there. She opened her eyes and i suddenly shut mine acting as though i was still asleep, she put her hand on my chest supporting herself as she kissed me on the lips thinking that she was waking me up. I smiled Into the kiss "good morning beautiful" I said now looking her directly into her bright green eyes. 

She traced her hands up and down my sides leaving a tingling sensation wherever she touched. "Good morning darling, how did you sleep last night?" not going to lie last night was one of the best night's I have had in a LONG time. Sleeping in Scarletts arms made me feel safe and at peace. "I slept really well thank you, fancy some breakfast because I am starving."

She didn't answer but in fact just hopped out of the bed walking over to her walk in wardrobe, she was gone a couple minutes before she came back wearing some matching pyjamas and a black hoodie and grey shorts in hand "here i thought you could wear these seeing as you only have that very revealing dress that is somewhere in the living room so put these on and meet me downstairs" I done as she said and put them on. I got changed and walked into her en suite where I washed my face with water to get last night's makeup off of my face and tied my hair up into a messy bun so that it was out of the way. 

As I walked down the stairs of Scarletts apartment I admired the view out of the windows overlooking the city. She really did have the best view. I walked into the kitchen area to see Scarlett making pancakes, her back turned to me. 

I snaked my hands around her waist pulling myself towards her "they smell amazing Scar" she stopped what she was doing and turned around to me "well i hope they taste just as good, will you get some plates and cutlery out and place them on the table for me darling?" I kissed her on the cheek and got everything together lying on the table. I took a seat and waited for Scarlett to bring the food through. 

"Do you want me to take you to your dorm so you can change into your own clothes? You can come back here or stay there, whatever you prefer." It was so sweet that she was willing to drive around for me. She sat down across from me at the table putting pancakes on my plate and hers. "Can I come back here? I have some revision to do that my ass of an English professor gave me to do so if it's okay could i do it here maybe? I don't want to be in your way. I just like being around you, I feel safe." she locked eyes with me and again I was staring into her beautiful green eyes. God, I can fall in love with just her eyes. They are mesmerising. "Yeah is she a sexy professor at least,hm?" she said giving me a smirk as if she enjoyed me indirectly talking about her "I mean she is when she isn't giving me lectures about what's good and not good for me" 

Scarlett's face dropped looking at me with care but a hint of annoyance in her eyes "Scar, it was a joke. Relax. You can laugh about it." she stepped toward me, placing her hands in mine. "Y/n, things like this "She said, lifting my wrists up pointing out the cuts "this is not something to joke about, at least not to me. It is serious. If you want to joke about it by  all means do it but not around me, okay?" She said, i understand why she doesn't want to know. It just annoys me that she can't joke about it too surely if I laugh at it so i don't cry she can too, right? I smiled and nodded at her so she knew I understood her. 

She pulled me into a loving hug, placing a kiss on the top of my head giving me a gentle squeeze and then pulling away. "Now let's go to your dorm and get your stuff and we can get back and do whatever" 

The drive back to my dorm was quiet but comforting. She placed her hand on my thigh only taking it off to change gears or use the indicators. We parked up and she turned the car off facing me. "Do you want me to come up with you or do you want to go by yourself darling?" She was so cute. She really thought about what I wanted. "You can come with me if you want Scar"