chapter twenty three

I finally broke free i downed the rest of my drink and slammed it down on the nearest table. I marched over towards where that prick had his arm around my fiance, looking at her like she's and object. Who does he think he is. I pushed through the people in my way and must have caught Scarlett's attention because her eyes were wide, silently begging me not to cause a scene but my jealousy has taken over, no stopping me.
I finally stopped next to where they were, everyone turning to look at me, "Mind taking your hands of my fiance and looking at her like shes an object? Much appreciated." he immediatley took his arm away, laughing it off trying to not make this awkward.
I placed my arm around Scarletts waist and pulled her into me giving her a kiss, putting on a show for what's his name. "hey, darling i missed you." I said kissing Scar on the forhead.
"i missed you too." she recipricated back to me leaning her head on my shoulder. "this is colin. An old friend of mine. Colin this is my fiance y/n."
"Oh come on Scar we both know we're more than old friends. Unless you call a six year marriage nothing" he said. I felt Scarlett squeeze my shoulder trying to tell me not to say anything that might cause drama so i didn't. Instead i extended my hand "nice to meet you Codie. Sorry, we would have met earlier but my soon to be wife has never mentioned you." I could see from the corner of my eye Scarlett trying not to laugh at my comments. "Right, atually my na-" i cut him off "bye Caleb, we're going to go back to our group" grabbing Scarletts hand and leaving before he could say anything more.

We sat down at the table joining the others again. Scarlett sat on my lap while I took my new drink that Lizzie or Chris must have brought me whilst i had that little encounter with Colin. Scarlett placed a finger on my chin and moved my head so her mouth was adjacent with my ear, "you know, i don't know whether to let you have your way with me or to punish you myself." my jaw dropped to the floor trying to cough and cover the moan that came out of me. I looked up at Scarlett through my eyelashes, submitting to her on the spot. "I'll take it as option two then, am i right?" We both finish the rest of our drinks and rush to say are goodbyes and outside to the car where the driver was waiting.

We sat in the backseats of the cars and couldn't keep our hands off of each other, i slid my hand up underneath her dress and up towards the top of her thigh giving it a gentle squeeze earning a moan from Scarlett. I bring my mouth to her ear "you have no idea how beautiful you look in this dress. It's such a shame its going to be ruined when i rip it from you when we're home." i hear her gasp and her hear rate pick up when i slip my hand into her panites, rubbing gentle cirlcles on her clit. "mhm - y/n ha-harder" she moaned. i keep going until i feel her legs begin to shake, and that's when I stop. "why did you do that for!" she shouted while i just chuckled at her flustered reaction "you know how i feel about Colin. He still want's you so that was your punishment. Now get out the car we're here." I grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the car into the appartment bulding and into the elevator where she crashed her body against mine instantly interlocking our lips in a passionate kiss.
The elevator dinged indicating we had reached our floor and we bundled out of the elevator into the penthouse. As soon as were inside i pushed her up against the wall and stripped her of her clothing, leaving her in a lilac lace set. I take a moment to appreciate how beautiful she looks standing in front of me "see something you like baby?" she cooed at me, looking at me with her dark green lust filled eyes. I nodded and placed a gentle kiss on her lips.
I pulled away from her, lips still touching and whispered against her mouth "my pretty girl" Scarlett moaned and tangled her hands in the back of my hair and pulled me in so our lips connected once again.
We make it to the bedroom where i dispose of all my clothes leaving me in just my underwear. I push Scarlett down on the bed and climb on top of her and immediatley move to kissing her neck and gently sucking on it - i make sure not to leave a mark. I run my hands to the back of her back and unclip her bra. she arches her back so that i am able to remove it and i look down at my fiance, craving her. "baby i just need to go to the bathroom and take my hair out quickly. I'll be right back." she gave me another kiss and scooted of the bed and over to our bathroom. i heard her phone ping indicating that she had a message "you have a message darling!" i shouted so that she could hear me.
she popped her head round the corner of the bathroom "can you open it im just trying to get these pins out my hair and take my makeup off my love." she disapeared again so i leaned over to the bedside table and grabbed her phone.

Colin:
hey beautiful! Was nice seeing you again tonight. Are you
still comming tomorrow night?
- Colin.

I dropped her phone straight back down and jumped out of the bed rushing to the wardrobe where i threw on the nearest trackies, hoodie and shoes and walked back out. As i was walking toward the door i heard Scarlett shouting after me. "where you going sweetheart." she said looking as confused as ever.
"I think the engagment is off, seriously this time Scarlett. I can't be with a liar and someone who is still involved with ex husbands." Scarlett still looked as confused as ever, "check your phone." i stated bluntly. She walked back into her room to go grab her phone but by the time she had come back i was gone, down the elevator.
I really thought this relationship was different. It seemed so genuine, i guess i was wrong..