chapter two

It has been a week since I started college and it is now Friday. I had made a few friends but me and Robyn had become extremely close and found out our dorm rooms were opposite each other. Since then her and I had been studying together every night seeing as we were both in the same classes. I found out that she was from Manchester (which would explain the incredibly sexy accent), Robyn was a very pretty girl and if she was interested in girls I think I would most likely try it on with her.. But she's in a long-term committed relationship with a boy from back home in Manchester named Ethan.

It has also been a week since I met my extremely sexy professor, Scartlett Johansson. She and I had been making eye contact and I had obviously been gawking over her... I mean have you seen her?!

Every day she had kept me behind after class to question about not taking notes and not listening to her during her lectures, and every day  I would give the same awkward excuse of "ugh..um..i'm sorry i have to go" and rush out the classroom. 

It was friday morning and as usual i woke up at 7am and got straight in the shower, today was slightly warmer than usual so i decided to wear something slightly more revealing, applied highlighter, mascara, black eyeliner and a beige/gold light eyeshadow so it was still slightly natural. I then straightened my blonde hair and let it fall over my shoulders and down my back. By the time I had finished getting ready it was 7:45 so, as I do every morning, I went and got a coffee (Robyn goes to the gym every morning so we just meet at the lecture hall). 

I arrived at the cafe by around 7:55 so i was on time as usual, i ordered my usual black coffee and waited at the other end of the counter for them to call my name when my professor walked in.. she looks stunning as usual, she was wearing blak high waisted pants with a red and white checked corset. OH MY GOD. She looked amazing. 

She saw me and looked me up and down, raising her eyebrow slightly. And was that eyebrow raising the sesiext thing she could do. She started walking over to me and my name got called. 

"y/n one black coffee to go?" the barista called. Like she does every weekday morning. 

"Thank you so much, see you later!" I started with a smile and waving as I walked towards the door past Mrs Johansson completely ignoring the fact that she was there.. Teasing her knowing she would have a word with me about that after the lecture. 

I walked into the classroom seeing Robyn waving frantically at me calling me over. 

"Hey girl you okay? You look so sexy today" she was always complimenting me and i'm not going to lie i liked it, it boosted my confidence. 

"Ummmm! Says you are beautiful! I cannot wait for us to go out tonight. I have the perfect outfit!!" 

"I can't wait either, is it still okay if we get ready together at your dorm?" At that moment my head snapped straight to the door opening at the front of the classroom to the beautiful red head entering the room. I swear everytime i see her she looks more and more gorgeous. Fuck i was really obsessed with this woman who doesnt even feel in the slight way the same. 

"Someone caught your eye again y/n" I looked toward Robyn seeing a huge smirk across her face. 

"Sushhh! stop just look at her she's stunning" i said blushing.

"Good morning class, today we will be doing an assessment so all books and electronic devices are closed and in your bags please i will hand them out in the next five minutes." she stated authoritatively which just turned me on. God is y/n I need to stop. She is my teacher. Even if she wasn't my English professor she wouldn't be interested.