chapter thirteen

We were now at the after party and it was nearly 12 at night. It was safe to say that Scarlett needed her bed - she was way past her limit and so was I - she was grinding on me in the middle of the dancefloor. 

Not that I'm complaining, I mean... It was turning me on to the max.

"Can we leave, Im horny" I whispered into her ear. She stopped dancing and dragged me out of the club by hand. "Let's hurry up and get home then." I laughed at how comical she was and how quickly she wanted to get home. 

Her driver brought the car round and we quickly hopped in the back kissing each other, not caring about the paparazzi taking photos of us. 

As soon as the car started moving, the glass went up to separate us from the driver and to give us some privacy. 

I slid my hand up her dress feeling that her underwear was completely soaked. "Awe, is mommy wet for me?" I whispered into her ear, biting and licking behind her ear. She moaned and bucked her hips up to create more friction. 

I pushed her hips down so that I could tease her even more which gained another moan. 

The car came to a stop and we hopped out and ran into the building entering the elevator almost immediately.

I pushed her up against the wall kissing and sucking down her neck, occasionally biting to leave marks. I got on my knees licking my way up her thighs. "Just fuck me already" she practically screamed. "Patience is key darling." 

As I was about to move her underwear out the bell on the elevator sounded and indicated we were on our floor. We stepped out kissing each other all the way until we got to the door. 

She took her keys out struggling to unlock the door "open for fuck sakes." she shouted in sexual frustration. 

The door finally opened and we ripped each other's clothes off. We ran up the stairs and I pushed her straight on the bed. I stood there admiring her nakedness. 

"y/n i swear if you dont fuck me right now I-" i cut her off grabbing her by her jaw turning her face to me "I'll fuck you when you deserve it." she moaned once again bucking her hips up with how turned on she is. 

I crawled on top of her kissing my way up her body until I got to her breasts. I took one nipple in my mouth swirling my tongue around it - i pinched the other nipple in my hand "fuck-" Scarlett screamed. 

She was sweating with how hot the air was right now. 

I made my way to her clit and sucked in, inserting two fingers into her hitting her g spot. 

She was screaming my name at the top of her lungs and it was the sexiest thing ever. It didn't take her long to finish. 

I rolled off the top of her and lay next to her. "We need to talk Scar." she looked down at me with her eyebrows fused together. "Are you breaking up with me?"

I didn't answer right away and she pulled away from me clearly scared and annoyed at me - she sat up with her back against the headboard. "You are, aren't you?" A tear escaped her eye and she couldn't even look me in the eyes. 

"Scarlett, I love you, I'm not breaking up with you. But we do need to talk." this didn't stop her from crying, it broke my heart seeing her like this. "You belong here Scarlett. You need to stay here. You have been so much happier since we have been here. So, I'm going to go back home and you're going to stay here. You need to cancel your flight back to England tomorrow and I'm going to go back. Okay?" Now me and her both were crying. She had moved away from me and it was evident that she was hurt by what I had said. "This doesn't mean that  we have to end, we can do long distance Scarlett. I love you so much and I will always wait for you. You are the only girl that I will ever want, I promise you." She didn't say anything, she just stood up and gathered some clothes to put on.