chapter five

It is now Friday and I haven't been to college one day let alone leave my dorm. Since I knew Paige had followed me to my university and that Scarlett now knew about my biggest secret I just wanted some time to myself to calm down and be by myself. 

Robyn had been stopping by my dorm to give me my work that I was missing out on. Since Monday I had relapsed every single night and I felt so guilty for doing it. I was letting everyone down and I just knew that Scarletts heart would break knowing that I hadn't even stopped. 

It was 7:30am so I just rolled out of bed, tied my hair up, brushed my teeth and chucked some grey nike joggers on and a grey nike jumper on. I didn't bother with makeup. I wasn't in the mood, obviously. 

I stopped off at the coffee shop and bumped into Robyn who was shocked to actually see me out of bed. 

"Well hello stranger, It's been a minute." She hugged me and gave me a reassuring smile. "I know, I just needed some time to myself, you know?" I said and she just nodded and smiled, we walked to class and she filled me in on everything and told me that there was a party tonight in one of the dorm corridors and she said we should go, which i replied with yes because no matter what mood I am in i will always want to party.

We arrived in class and everyone had already taken their seats. Scarlett was at the front of the class and I could feel her eyes piercing into the back of my head. God this was going to be a fun lesson. 

"Right class, should we get started?" She said not to take her eyes off of me. The entire lesson she would continue staring at me and giving me small reassuring smiles, she didn't bother asking me to answer any questions even if I did have my hand up which was weird. 

The end of the lesson rolled around and I turned to Robyn "I'm going to go home, have a shower then i'll go pick the 'stuff' up for tonight" I said quietly making sure that no one could hear us. 

"Yeah that sounds good, girl just make sure you actually get the good stuff" I just laughed and started walking towards the door when that all too familiar voice called my name.

"Miss y/l/n, may I have a word?" I turned to Robyn "I'll talk to you after i'm done here" I said turning and giving her a hug goodbye. 

"Close the door and take a seat for me" She said walking around the front of her desk to perch herself on it crossing her arms over her chest. She looked beautiful, I didn't care for what she had to say anymore. I just wanted it to be over and done with so I could forget about it. 5 minutes had passed and she still hadn't said anything and I was growing impatient. I have things to do and places to be. 

"Did you want to be a professor because I have other places to be?" I said coldly, looking at her In her bright green eyes. This was the first time that I had actually looked her in the eyes and it looked like she hadn't slept in days. 

She finally opened her mouth to speak "look, y/n we both know what I saw the other night and you need help, That kind of thing is wrong and bad for you, You can't just go doing things like that it's not okay and I wont allow it, I care about you too much and everything that happened between us actually meant something to me." She said in one long breath looking at me waiting for my reply. 

"Do you think I do it out of choice? I don't do it by choice, I do it because it is the only thing that makes me feel good and better, well alongside other things." I said letting out a sigh "And professor, as far as i am aware you don't care nor do you have any control over what I do." I said standing up and getting ready to walk out when she closed the door stopping me. "Y/n, I do care about you. I haven't known you that long and I already know I care for you more than anyone. I want to be here for you and look after you, but most importantly I want you." She cared for me? She wanted me? What bullshit, if she wanted me she wouldn't have gone on that date with that other girl. If she cared about me she would have called me with my number (even though i told her to delete it, yes) or come to my dorm room or something.