chapter seven

It was Sunday morning, Scarlett was still fast asleep and I was led on her chest. I wanted to do something nice for her so I slowly got out the bed trying not to disturb Scar and wake her up. I took it as a no to waking her up because she rolled over still fast asleep. 

My dorm had a mini kitchen in it so I decided to make her an English Breakfast and a coffee seeing as that is what she drinks - Dash of milk 2 sugars. I put it all on the table and put the cutlery on the table nicely and neatly. 

I walked back over towards my bed bending down so i was opposite her face kissing her softly on the lips "good morning beautiful" she opened her eyes smiling lovingly at me

"Good morning darling, something smells nice." She sat up in bed taking my hand in hers rubbing her thumb over my hand. 

"I made us breakfast, it's on the table."

We sat and talked about little things before she said "Are you excited for our date tonight sweetheart? I made reservations for a fancy restaurant in the city." I was so excited for the date tonight but I was also worried.. I don't know why but I just was. For some reason I was scared she was going to change her mind about me "whats on your mind y/n?" it was as if she could look straight through me sometimes. 

"I just hope you don't change your mind about me - I really like you, I haven't ever felt like this about anyone in my life and I just don't want to mess things up with you. I know we have been through this but I just overthink a lot and I'm insecure." She again took my hand into hers, walking around the table bending down next to me - looking me in the eyes. "y/n, don't be silly. I feel the exact same about you, I've only known you a couple weeks and I know that I am serious about you. Don't be worried about tonight, it's just so that Ican treat you and show you what you deserve. If you don't want to go though we don't have to, you will never have to feel pressured into anything with me. I promise you so much darling." Her words made me feel so happy and safe, that i coils believe her and trust her. 

All I did was nod my head and grab her face pulling her into a passionate kiss. I really could feel myself falling for this woman and for once I wasn't scared, I was all her. Submitted to her - to someone for the first time ever. 

"Scar, you better get going because I have some shopping to do for my date with a sexy professor tonight." I said standing up, putting our plates in the sink. I heard the giggle that I have come to love escaping her plump cherry red lips. 

"Okay darling well i will pick you up at six if that works for you, our reservation is for 6:45." I was actually going on a date with my English professor tonight.. Wow. "That works for me, now go so I can get ready and go shopping - you can borrow some of my clothes to go home in so you're not wearing dirty clothes" she walked over to my wardrobe and pulled out a nike matching grey tracksuit of mine and slipped it on folding her clothes up on the side "Is it okay if i leave my jeans and hoodie hear and u wash them for me?" 

"Of course it is Scarlett, I'll bring them on Tuesday so they can be dried too." I picked my phone up seeing that it was 11:30, I really needed to get going. I wanted to get ready and go shopping then come back and get ready. "Scarlett i hate to say this but you really have to go so i can find an outfit" She walked over placing her hands on my hips, i snaked my hands around her neck interlocking them "okay but kiss me first" And with that i pulled her head closer to mine ad kissed her beautiful lips with everything i had. She pulled away from me smiling and tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. 

"I will see you later y/n." She left my dorm room which now felt lonely without her presence lighting it up. I walked over to my phone to ask robyn if she wanted to come shopping with me.