chapter seventeen

"Y/n what the fuck are you doing with another girl. I haven't even been gone a day and you are already drunk, high, and fucking another girl. I was phoning to tell you that if you was still up to it that you should move to New York with me. But I see you are already over me, and the idea of that." she sounded heartbroken, her voice cracking.
"Scarlett, I do want that. I didn't even know the girl and i promise that i am not over you. Give me half an hour to get rid of all these people and i will call you back and we can talk okay?" I was practically begging her, the hope in my voice was blatantly clear. She took a deep breath before breathing it out, trying to steady herself. "Okay. Call me in thirty minutes." She doesn't know how hard i am trying not to jump up and down and scream right now. It may only be a phone call but it is hope.
Hanging up i practically ran to where the speakers were and unplugged them. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at me "sorry lads the party is over i have an important phone call to make in half an hour so respectfully, get the fuck out." as soon as the words came out of my mouth everyone started to filter out through the front doors down towards the stairs and elevator. after they had al left i walked over towards the door and locked it.
I then continued to pick up rubbish for the next twenty minutes until it was time to call Scarlett.

ring...
ring...
ring..
she finally picks up. "hey Scar." it came out as an almost whisper. "you wanted to explain eveything." i took a deep breath before saying my speech.
"it really broke my heart how you just left, without even giving it a second chance about me coming with you. I would have dropped everything here and moved to New York with you  - i would have happily transferred schools and moved to a different country if it meant being with the love of my life. But you didn't even give me that choice or option you just left. And i threw a party, invited people round, got drunk and got high. And yes I nearly slept with a girl but it didn't mean anything and I only done it to forget about you. Obviously i am still in love with you and want you, none of what you did or i did changes that. I just really need you to know how sorry i am that one, i did that and two, you called me and heard it. I really want to be with you Scarlett." i finally let out a long breath. tears rolling down my cheeks.
"y/n, i was calling you to tell you that i wanted to take everything back and for you to pack your bags and my driver will pick you up in the morning. Now, I cannot be mad at you for doing what you did becasue I did break up with you. But that does not mean it has not upset me and hurt me. But i do still want you and for you to come with me. So what I want you to do is pack your suitcase, call the cleaner to come in the morning and my driver will be there to pick you up at 10 tomorrow morning." her words made me extremley happy. Jumping for joy happy.
"Really, Scar thank you seriously. I will do all of that right now. And i will facetime you as soon as I wake up in the morning. Okay?" i hear her giggle through the phone at my excitment.
"goodnight y/n, i will wait for your phone call." as soon as she said that i ran up the stairs finding one of my bigger suitcases and started packing my life away. I also called the 24/hour cleaning company and they said they will come by tomorrow at 7:30 which worked perfectly for me.
---------
My alarm is blaring of telling me that its time to get out of bed and get ready. I hoped in the shower washing my hair and shaving everywhere. I then got dressed into a pair of black cargos and a white oversized graphic t shirt. with my white airforces. I didn't apply any makeup because i knew this afternoon me and Scarlett would be on a long flight and my makeup would just casue a break out of spots.
I managed to get my suitcase to the front door and let the cleaners in, greeting them and telling them to help themselves to food and drinks. I decided on ordering myself a McDonalds breakfast to the penthouse because i felt to hungover to even know how to cook right now.
Time flew by until i was stood on the sidewalk with two suitcases and a black nike rucksack on my back, getting into Scarletts drivers car and heading off to Manchester before we catch our flight.
It only took us two and a half hours until we reached the hotel that Scarlett was staying at in Manchester, she messaged me earlier to tell me that she would jump straight in the car with me and we would head to the airport.
I sat in the backseat of the black mercedees SUV, bouncing my leg. Scared to see Scarlett after last night. "thank you george" Scarlett said sliding into the car - catching me off guard before turning her head to meet my eyes.
"hey, it's good to see you. It has only been a day but i missed you so much." i was to stunned to speak at how beautiful she looked. Wearing a pair of blue skinny jeans, a white t shirt tucked into the jeans and a beige long coat over the top. She matched it with a pair of sking coloured heals. "darling, my eyes are up here." She spoke taking me out of my trance.
"I- sorry. You look fantastic. This may just be my new farouite outfit of yours." I said still dragging my eyes over her at how beautiful she is "can we just continue from where we left off? forget the last 24 hours? i know that's alot to ask but I really just want to forget it and have you back like old times." I looked her directly in her bright green emerald eyes adoring every inch of her face.
"that sounds perfect. Yes of course we can." I gave her my brighetest, most genuine smile. and leaned over to rest my head on her shoulder. "that's great because I am so tired and still hungover. Wake me up when we get there darling." I heard her let out a small smile.
I closed my eyes and started to fall asleep before i felt Scarlett kiss me on the top of the head and mumble "I forgive you y/n, and i love you with my whole heart my beautiful fiance."