chapter nine

By the time I had walked into the East wing where my Lecture was taking place it was 8:10 - I really was starting to feel the side effects right now. I stumbled into Scarlett's room - thank god she wasn't there, I saw Robyn in our usual seats at the front. "Are you high right now y/n?" she said snickering and laughed with her "don't tell anyone" i said winking at her in a joking manner. As we laughed the door opened and my head snapped towards the professor. She was dressed in a tight black dress with a gold buckle on the front with black suede heels. As much as I hated her right now I had to say she looked stunning... As per usual. I reached her eyes to find them directly on me, she looked furious. I have never seen her this mad. 

"Good morning class, today we are just going to be watching a movie today based on the book we are going to be starting next week" she sounded so cold and pissed off. Great. We watched the movie and it was actually alright - half way through i Started falling asleep my eyes feel heavy and i feel like the whole room is spinning. I didn't have anything on me so I looked over to Robyn nudging her, "hey do you have water i could have" she nodded her head handing me a bottle. I drank the whole thing, placing it down on the desk in front of me. 

The lesson passed slowly after that and my mind was buzzing and all different thoughts. When the lesson finally ended we stood up with the class emptying "fancy a movie night later? I have a lot I need to fill you in on." I said looking at her as we walked down the lecture hall stairs ( there were a few stairs to the first row of seats) "yeah of course i will bring us takeout and a bottle of wine. Just tell me where you want to do it '' This girl knew me so well. "Yeah i'll let you know, it might be at Scarletts tho because i moved out of my dorm, It's a long story but i promise i will explain tonight" Before I could walk out the door I was called back by a cold voice. "y/n stay behind, we need to talk." I looked at Robyn and nodded for her to go on. I walked back to sit at the edge of her desk. 

We sat in silence for ten minutes. I was getting impatient. I had to head to my other classes in half an hour. "What did you want, professor? I have other classes to attend." she sighed and took a deep breath stepping towards me "and you really think you are in the shape right now to even be in classes today? You can be kicked out for this behaviour y/n i mean coming in today high? What the fuck is wrong with you! This is not who you are. You are not this person. This is not the person I started falling for." she shouted at me coldly, anger coursing over her. She was so close, her hand going into a fist. I flinched back even more onto the table. 

She noticed this and backed away "you really thought I would hit you?" she said sincerely, looking at the ground her voice cracking, was she crying? 

"If you don't need anything else can I go now?" again, she walked closer to me. She leant in kissing me on the forehead which completely took me by surprise. "I hate arguing with you and being mad at you y/n but I can't have you lying to me. I care about you too much to watch you do this to yourself. You promised you'd never go near a drug and here you are. You aren't even hiding it. It's unacceptable." Please don't leave me Scar... "I'm sorry I went back to old habits just between what happened with Paige and then the way you treated me after we slept together, you couldn't even reply to me saying I love you, which just made me feel like you're only using me for my body Scarlett. But I have to go to class - I'll come by later and get my things and move back into my dorm if that's what you want. I know how hard it is to be with me and put up with me." i said in one long breath, my voice now cracking with tears rolling down my face. "No y/n I don't want that, I just want you to talk to me, and i don't want you going to classes i'll drive you home just give me ten minutes to grab some papers." i nodded my head and took a seat where i usually I pulled out my phone to message Robyn: 

Me: 

Hey girl, Scarlett is taking me home she noticed I was on something and is mad about our argument last night but i'll message you her address to come over later if you still want too x