Chapter three

I walked into my dorm, it was now two fifteen, i still had roughly four hours until Robyn would be here to get ready. I decided to get in the shower and shave everywhere that was necessary and wash her hair so it was squeaky clean. I spent 45 minutes in the shower making sure everything was clean and shaven properly. 

I had three hours to wait.. What should I do? I laid my clothes out and underwear out ready for tonight and decided to put my comfy clothes on and put Captain America Civil War on, my all time favourite movie. By the time it had finished I had 10 minutes until Robyn was here so I decided to get a pot noodle before she came so I at least had something to line my stomach.

*knocking on the door* 

"Come in" i said she walked in with her makeup bag, hair bag, and her dress and shoes over her shoulders. "Hey girl, are you ready to PARTY?!"

"When am I never ready??" I told her to pull a bottle of AU voda from behind my back. "Lets get fucked up!!"

We both got dressed and did our hair and makeup and I can't lie, I know I looked sexy as hell. My hair flowed past my shoulders in soft blonde curls and my makeup was flawless. I had gold shimmery eyeshadow with a soft neutral colour on my lips. I wanted to keep my face natural so that my eyes stood out. Lastly, I applied a little concealer on my 'problem' areas. 

Before we both left we made sure to take photos and post them on our social media. We had ordered a taxi to be here for 8:30pm so that we had enough time for pre-drinks and photos. 

We went downstairs and met our taxi driver. We gave him the location of the club we are going to, once we got there we skipped the que seeing as we knew the bouncer. 

As soon as we got in we went straight to the bar. 

"What can I get you, two pretty ladies?" he said, making direct eye contact with me. "Well handsome I will have vodka and coke and my friend will have the same, make them both doubles though" I faced Robyn and while we waited for our drinks. The bartender handed me my drink with a piece of paper with his number scribbled down. I'll save that for later.

We had been at the club for a couple hours and it was easy to say that I was indeed drunk. I was dancing with some random man. "I'm just going to the toilet i'll be back soon" when i finished i walked back towards the dance floor, and that's when i saw her. 

She looked amazing. 

She was wearing black strappy heels with a red dress that hugged her curves perfectly, her hair had fallen over her shoulders in her natural soft curls. Damn she looked perfect tonight. 

The alcohol had definitely kicked in because before I could think I was walking over to her. 

She hasn't seen me yet so i decided to snake my arms over her shoulder and leant down whispering in her ear "fuck me... you look beautiful tonight.." she turned around making direct eye contact with me"Well hello beautiful, you don't look so bad yourself." it was evident that she also was not sober, she stood up placing her hands either side of my hips "care for a dance love, It's one of my favourite songs'', this took me by surprise as it was a Tom Zanetti 'didn't know' and i thought it was quiet out of her age range to be listening to that kind of music, but i also loved it and it was good to dance too. "I love this song too!"

She took my hand and led me to the middle of the dance floor where she spun me around so that my ass was pressed up against her, placing her hands firmly on my hips moving my hair to one side. 

I started grinding up against her and I could tell because she was trying to push me closer to her and she was moaning lightly in my ear. "You know, you look very nice in this tight little dress of youtd miss y/l/n, maybe we should go back to mine so i can show you where wearing something like that will get you." God did I want to see where it got me so I simply complied with her. "Then what are we waiting for ?" and before long we were in the uber on the way to her place, it was in the posh part of town filled with yoga studios and fancy restaurants.