22*

Felix hasn't left the apartment in days, still too afraid to go outside. He hasn't felt this way since the incident in Australia. He can't believe that all the progress he made was gone in the blink of an eye just because of some creep in a grocery store.

Chan still remembers the look on Minho's face when he came home to see Felix utterly broken on the couch, crying into his shoulder. If looks could kill the entire world would have exploded within that moment. Ever since then, Minho has been extremely overprotective even when it came to Chan.

He always makes sure that Felix in is his line of sight and even took time off of work to take care of him. Everyone is worried for them, especially Hyunjin and Changbin, noticing that they're acting the same way they did 5 years ago when everything first happened. They just decide to ignore the concerning behavior for now, not wanting to overwhelm them with lectures.

"So how are you feeling today Felix?" Changbin asks softly.

Everyone is over at Minho and Felix's apartment, wanting to show as much support as they can.

"I think I'm starting to feel better, the nightmares are becoming frequent again though." Felix says smiling softly.

"Well that's great that you're feeling better, you know that you have a bigger support system now so these little relapses will get easier to overcome." Changbin says, hugging Felix as tight as he can with the baby bump in the way.

"Yeah I know, thank you guys for always being there for me." Felix says sincerely, receiving "you're welcome"s from everyone.

"So now that we're here we want to slowly get you back to how you were before, including you Minho, you babying Felix is not gonna help you or him to get better." Chan says, which makes Minho bow his head in shame.

"I'm really sorry everyone." Minho says sadly.

"There's nothing for you to be sorry for baby, we know you want to protect Felix but we would like to show you a better way to do that." Jisung says leaning over to kiss him on the head.

"So our genius plan is to get Felix out of the house at least 5 times a week and it's doesn't have to be for very long either, also Minho you're going back to work whether you like it or not." Hyunjin says seriously.

"Fine I will." Minho groans out, rolling his eyes.

"I want to go out to lunch with you guys today." Felix announces suddenly.

"Are you sure sweetie? We don't have to start this right away if it's too overwhelming still." Changbin says, still hugging Felix.

"Yeah I'm sure, I'm not gonna let some creep control my life." Felix says, smiling brightly.

"Yes! You go bitch, c'mon let's go eat some sandwiches or something!" Hyunjin says, picking up Changbin and leading him out the door.

"Well you heard him let's go." Chan says, quickly harassing up Peanut for Felix before walking out the door with him, Minho and Jisung following closely behind.

They decide to go to a small diner that is owned by one of their good friends, the laidback atmosphere and familiarity being perfect for Felix's first outing. They also haven't seen this friend for a while so they think it would be nice to visit them.

"Hey Wooyoung long time no see." Changbin says as soon as they enter the diner.

"Hey guys I haven't seen you in a while, how's the baby doing?" Wooyoung asks excitedly, happy to see his friends.

"She's doing good, just two and a half more months until we can see her." Changbin says happily, everyone smiling at the statement.

"Speaking of babies, where's San and Jiwoo?" Minho asks suddenly.

"Oh they're in the back, Jiwoo got a little dirty so San went to go change her clothes, they should be back in a little bit." Wooyoung responds.

"Lixie!" A little voice yells suddenly.

Right after Wooyoung finishes his sentence San and Jiwoo walk out from the back. Jiwoo running up to Felix as soon as she sees him. He was always her favorite for some reason that no one has found out yet. She stops right in front of him and he picks her up, giving her a hug.

"Hey Jiwoo I haven't visited you in while I missed you." Felix says happily, putting her down after a few seconds so she can run back to her mom.

Chan watches the whole scene from afar, almost passing out from the cuteness. Watching Felix interact with a baby was definitely the highlight of his week.

"What about us Jiwoo? Do you only like lix now?" Minho says, faking sadness.

She immediately feels guilty and let's go of San, running to give everyone else a hug, making sure to let them know that she still likes them.

"How's baby number 2, San?" Hyunjin asks after Jiwoo finishes giving out her hugs.

"They're doing well, I'm still in my first trimester so the morning sickness is killer." San says with a frown.

"Oh yeah I remember those days, so glad I'm over that phase." Changbin replies.

"Well I'm sure Jiwoo is very excited to be a big sister." Felix says with a smile.

"Yup she sure is." Wooyoung says as Jiwoo nods her head aggressively.

They finish their conversation and then order food, going to sit down and eat. Jiwoo sits next to Felix the whole time wanting him to play with her new toys with her. She also pets Peanut a lot, missing the dog as well.

Everyone is quite satisfied with the lunch get together and are happy that Felix seems to be doing way better. This is just the first step to getting Felix healthy again.

TBC...

Please comment and vote or not, I'm not the boss of you :|