30*

"C'mon Felix let's go put our feet into the water." Chan says while grabbing Felix's hand.

"Um, yeah but we won't go too deep into the water right?" Felix asks nervously.

"Not if you don't want to." Chan says reassuringly.

"You'll save me if I get taken away by the ocean?" Felix asks innocently.

"Of course I will, I promise." Chan says while laughing.

Chan interlocks their fingers and start leading Felix to the water. Peanut just follows closely behind, stopping once they reach the water because he doesn't want to get his paws wet. Hyunjin and Jisung are already in the water splashing around while Changbin and Minho are still back at the chairs with Yeji, putting a swimsuit and floaties on her.

Chan and Felix step into the water slowly, the coldness of the water shocking them. Chan reaches down and splashes water on Felix making him giggle cutely. Felix reaches down quickly and splashes back, laughing at the startled noise Chan makes.

Felix attempts to splash again but the sand under his feet is so loose that he stubbles. He prepares to fall in the water, squeezing his eyes shut and hugging his arms to his body. He waits for the impact but it never comes.

"I promised I would save you didn't I?" Chan says cheekily, holding Felix tightly in his arms.

Felix snaps out of his initial shock and smiles, wrapping his arms around his neck and hugging him back. He kisses him on the cheek and laughs happily.

"Thank you Channie, I thought I was going to die there, I suck at swimming." Felix says with a pout.

Chan admires his cute face, that now has random water drops. The water drops sparkle just like his eyes in the sunlight. Chan can't help himself and gives Felix an affectionate peck on his pouted lips. Felix just blushes and giggles.

"Can you two stop with the PDA and come enjoy this moment with us." Minho says, interrupting their sweet moment.

Chan blushes from embarrassment and gently puts Felix back on the ground, the waves from the ocean swaying them a bit. Felix frowns, not enjoying the interruption.

"You're one to talk Min, as if you don't get caught in weird situations with Jisung every five seconds." Felix says sassily.

"Oh whatever just come experience Yeji's first time playing in the ocean with us." Minho says, accepting defeat.

Chan and Felix trudge to where everyone else is at. Changbin is holding Yeji over the swaying water as she looks down at it curiously. She reaches one of her tiny hands to the water and smacks down creating a small splash. She giggles happily at the splash and begins smacking both of her hands down rapidly, loving the big splashes she makes.

Everyones' hearts melt at her adorable giggles and they begin splashing softly next to her, making her laugh more. She gets passed to Hyunjin and he dips her feet in the water. He doesn't notice the incoming wave and keeps her lowered down. Before Changbin can yell at him to lift her out of the water, the wave smacks into her, splashing her in the face aggressively. She lets out a high pitched squeal before starting to cry. Hyunjin panics and lifts her out of the water, hugging her tightly.

"Way to go Hyunjin, you just traumatized her." Minho says teasingly.

"I didn't see the wave coming, I'm sorry." Hyunjin says back, rolling his eyes.

"It's okay just give her to me, I need to dry her off and feed her." Changbin says taking Yeji back and walking out of the water.

Hyunjin follows after him to go help and everyone else stays in the water. Peanut also follows them back to the chairs, not liking being so close to the water. The remaining four play around in the water while they wait for Hyunjin and Changbin to come back. Felix accidentally strays off from the other three without them noticing. He likes the push of waves and makes a little game out of jumping over them.

He can't see the waves so that makes the game a little more challenging but he finds it more fun that way. He makes a particularly large jump and fails to notice the sharp edge of a broken seashell sticking out of the sand. When he lands back down, his heel slides across the shell, making a semi deep gash.

He gasps at the pain and collapses into the water, being pushed further down into the water by a strong wave. He can't seem to gather the strength to swim up, so he just uselessly throws his arms around. Just when he feels his consciousness leaving he hears a muffled yell. He gets pulled out of the water and gasps for breath.

"Hey baby, it's okay I got you, I saved you just like I promised to." Chan says as he hugs Felix close to him, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Felix! Are you okay?! You scared the shit out of us!" Minho yells out from behind Chan.

"Yeah I'm fine I just cut myself on a seashell and couldn't swim back up." Felix says shakily, clinging to Chan.

"Cut yourself! C'mon we're going to the hospital." Chan says firmly, walking out of the ocean with Felix in his arms.

He wraps Felix in a towel and places him in the passenger seat. Minho and Jisung follow after, getting into the backseat with Peanut.

"Chan I'll be fine, we don't have to go to the hospital." Felix whines.

"Nope you're going, I already told Changbin and Hyunjin to meet us there." Chan says, turning on the car.

They arrive to the hospital quickly where they learn that Felix has to get a few stitches. Felix almost cries at the news, being terrified of needles. Chan, Minho and Jisung comfort him the best they can, holding his hands and telling him nice things. The doctor finishes the stitches quickly and bandages his foot up.

"Felix! How are you doing we were so worried for you." Changbin says once he walks into the room.

"I'm fine I just can't put any pressure on this foot for a few weeks." Felix says, smiling softly.

"I can already guess that Chan and Minho aren't gonna leave you alone for the healing process." Changbin says teasingly.

"Yup, can't wait." Felix says sarcastically.

Felix gets discharged a few hours later and Chan brings them all back to Minho and Felix's apartment, Changbin and Hyunjin just go home since it's Yeji's nap time. Chan carries Felix to his room and sets him on his bed, Peanut jumping up the bed to lay next to him.

"I'm so glad you're okay, I thought I lost you." Chan says sadly, hugging Felix tightly.

"Hey you already promised not to leave me so how could I leave you." Felix says cheekily.

"Yeah I did promise that, I love you so much, you know that right?" Chan says sincerely.

"Of course I do Channie and I love you too." Felix says before kissing his cheek.

Chan spends the night with Felix, helping him with whatever he needs since he can't walk. Jisung also spends the night so Minho doesn't have to third wheel.

TBC...

A/N: A little more Yeji content because babies are cute (sometimes) and a little bit of hurt and comfort because I'm a whore for that genre.

Please comment and vote or not, I'm not the boss of you :|