Hot mess missunderstood

Elmer's POV

I am a hot mess missunderstood. Hell, I don't even know what I want. But my body likes what Cassian is doing. The smooth and sticky heat of his tongue is amazing. I didn't know I could feel like this. 

After comming more than I have altogether in my life I use my hands to push him off. My penis, my hips, groin, stomach and thighs all tingle so much I don't think it's good for me. I need to rest. 

"Are you OK? Did it hurt?" he asks, even though he has been doing the same smooth penis-sucking for a long time. I catch my breath. 

"I'm OK, I just need to rest a little. It feels so strange down there" I mumble like a crazy person. It does feel a bit better as I lay my head back and rest for a bit. Maybe it's finally over, I think and sigh of releif. Yet a part of me is somehow a little disappointed. Did I not want this to be over? 

I know that some wolves have very painful heats. Yet, though it was scary at first I have not felt a lot of pain. For me it is more of an overwhelming horniness and a itchy tingle that makes me want to rub myself against anything in sight. 

"Elmer? Are you sure you're OK?" he asks and caresses my thigh with his thumb. 

"I think it's over" I say but another wave of need wrecks my body. I moan and grab his hair. He instantly understands and continues to pleasure me with his mouth. It feels increadible but this time it is not enough. I can feel the heat send hot flashes down my spine and it all pools in a strange feeling at my hole. 

I try to shift to make it go away but I can't. In defeat I think of what to say. 

"Cassian?" 

"Mhm?" he continues to suck me. His mouth around my member makes it hard to form sentences. 

"I want you to... haa... finger me" I moan and he raises his head. Doubt shows on hos face, along with an erotic redness that makes me all sparkling inside. 

"Are you sure?" he checks. I nod. "Then-" he is about to say something but I turn around and poke my butt out before he can say what he is about to. 

"Start slow" I tell him and he holds his tongue. Instead I feel his hands grab my buttcheeks. I've never reflected over how big his finegrs are. They grip the flesh and massage it, making their way down to the treasure. 

As the first finger grace over it I realize how slick it is. I am wet round the hole and his finger almost slip in. A low moan escapes me as I feel how it fills a need. 

"More" I tell him and he pushes a little deeper before moving out. The friction makes everything inside me ripple as waves of pleasure go through me. I want more and I want it now. He slowly moves his finger until I can take all of his finger all the way in. It is so good. But I want more. "You can add another" I urge him. 

I am not sure if he has any control left. Mine is all gone and I do not miss it. Everything feels so increadibly good right now and all I want to do is continue until my whole being is filled with this marvelous feeling. 

His second finger probe my hole and I moan loudly as it slides in. I can feel his two fingers stretch me slightly. It feels so good to have something rubbing inside. The friction and the motion is enough to make me crazy. 

I cum again, this time in my hand. My body loves everything about this, yet it is not enoug. 

"One more" I add and he draws a breath that sounds unsteady. If I wasn't under the spell of the heat I might have understood that my horniness is urging him on, but I am so lost in it that I only enjoy the sound of his breath. 

The third finger stretches me perfectly. It doesn't hurt but I can feel everything that is inside me. I move against his fingers and meet his movements to take it deeper. 

"Oh moon, I love this. I didn't know the heat would feel like this" I moan and cum in my hand again. It is drenched in cum and some drips down on the divan. 

"That's just the heat talking, Elmer" Cassian says softly but sadly. That's not right. 

"No, I really like this. I'm not sensless, I'm just crazy horny and feel crazy good right now. I don't think I've ever felt this good before!" I correct him and push his hand away from me. I turn around to face him. 

"Elmer, listen-" 

"No, you listen to me. I am not lost to the heat. In fact, I feel great! I like this and I want to continue. This is the first thing that has felt good in a long time. Whatever it is, I want it" I tell him and feel proud of myself for telling him off. But then I realize it. "But maybe you don't want to do that with me?" 

It makes sense. He never wanted me before. Why would he want me now. He never let me touch him, why would he want to fuck me? I am an idiot, just like always. My heart sinks in my chest and the comfy pleasure subsides into a painful itch. The ice spreads over my heart again. I am disgusting and he doesn't want to be with me. 

"No! Of course I do! I just don't want to take advantage of you. I've hurt you, Elmer. Only the heat could make you forget that" he explains. 

"I haven't forgotten about it. It's not the heat that is making me say this, I really mean it" I proclaim. He looks unsure so I grab his head and kiss him with everything that I am feeling right now. I mold my body against his and grope him. 

"I want you" I tell him and he sighs against me. My hand finds his metal hard dick under his pants and I feel a flash of heat surge through me just by the thought of having that inside. "Now."

He doesn't have the resitance to say no to my body. We embrace each other in a needy snake dance until he is naked and ready. I lean forward to give him easy access and he stretches me with his fingers again before pushing his smooth tip against my wet hole. 

I hold my breath as he pushes inside. I can feel all of him. It is not painful or burning, only exciting and slidy. I don't even need a moment to get used to it. Instantly I push back on his dick. I want more of it inside and I don't want to wait. 

"Easy, you might hurt yourself" he gasps but I shake my head. 

"I'm fine; it feels amazing. Go deeper" I order him. 

He slides further in and the slidy friction is enough to make me go mad with pleasure. I want more of it. He slowly draws out but stops before the head is out and pushes it in again. His size fills me and rubs me in places that I have never felt before. 

I moan and urge him on and finally he starts to fuck me. Gently he moves back and forth, making his dick massage mmy insides in a glorius dance. The heat makes me a sweaty, needy slut but I love feeling like this. 

Inside my stomach there is a love potion brewing hotter than the sun and along my spine fireworks erupt whenever he slides against a special spot. I pant and mumble paryers to never let this stop. 

"Oh, by the moon, I love it" I murmur and grab onto his hand that is clutched at my hip. 

It builds up in a crescendo of electric pleasure and burning lust. I am in heaven, floating on the night clouds next to the Moon Godess. My body shakes and my core comes in waves of orgasmic pleasure. It shoots out of my penis but I feel it in my entire core. 

Hearing me moan, seeing me cum and feeling the waves inside me takes Cassian over the edge. I feel the warmth of his cum fill me and the pulsating pleasure makes me delerioius. 

"Oh, by the Godess, that was sexy" he laughs and slips out of me. I turn around to face him and there is an embarresed yet happy redness on his cheeks. He looks like he has run a marathon but I have never seen anything more thrilling. He is gorgeous. 

"It was amazing" I agree. "Now, I only think we have a short time until it starts again so let's hurry to the shower" I suggest. He smiles as if he's almost scared of what the rest of the night will be like but I can see in his eyes that he is even more excited than me.