Adventuring on his body

Cassian's POV 

It has been a long day. My head is ready to drift off to sleep when Elmer looks at me and says: 

"Speaking of the heat..." 

The pheromones hit me and though I am tired beyond words my body awaken with a sole purpose. I need to mate with Elmer, right now. 

There is nothing that can release me from the control of his pheromones. It intoxicates the air and makes me drunker by every breath I take. My hands find their way down his body, grabbing at what they want and caressing his lovely curves. His supple flesh is sqishy in my hands. 

But I am not allowed to just take what I want. I have forsaken any reason for getting to touch him. 

I stop and lay my hands to rest on his waist. His warm eyes find me, always so piercing and hot. The smile that was spreading on his lips fade. 

"What?" he asks as if he doesn't know and like he can fix whatever the problem is, but I can tell by his uneven tone that he is scared of my reason. 

"Doesn't your body need time to rest?" I say, beacuse I cannot bring myself to tell him the real reason. 

"No, my body doesn't want to rest. In fact it feels better than ever before so don't worry about that" he informs me and pulls me into a slow and breathtaking kiss that makes me warm inside. I let him seduce me into the land of warmth and happiness. 

"Wait, Elmer" I finally stop his relentless and fantastic kisses. 

My hand find his and I hold it gently, afraid to clutch him too tightly. And that is just it. I have denied myself the pleasure of even holding his hand. I am starved and the heat urges me on to just take whatever I want and ravage him as if the past never happened. But it did. 

He gazes at me like he wants me to ignore the pain and hurt and just give him what his body wants. I stare at the velvety soft brown eyes and almost lose my sense again. He is too beautiful for me to even think clearly. 

"Elmer, the heat makes you want things... It's OK if you don't what what it makes you want. We can rest, wait it out or... What I mean is that we don't have to do this" I try to persuade him to think about what he really wants. 

The pain that splatters over his face makes me regret the way I put it. 

"You don't want to do it again?" he suggests with a weak tone and though he tries his best not to show it, he looks hurt. 

"No! I want to do everything I can think of with you, but I can't just use the heat as an excuse to get what I want after hurting you for so long. I don't want to take advantage of you like that" I clarify. 

"Oh..." He goes quiet and makes a troubled face before he looks up at me again. "What do you want to do with me?" he incuires with a somewhat hopeful yet nervous face. 

"Well" I mumble awkwadly, hoping that he won't make me utter my deepest desires. He just stares at me. Will I have to tell him everything that my dirty mind has imagined doing to him? 

"Well?" 

"Ehm... I... eh... I want to kiss you all over, and touch and tease all the parts of your body that I haven't felt yet." 

"Mhm" he mumbles pleasedlike. 

"And then I want to touch you down there, and make you come with my hands." 

"Mhm." 

"And then I want to caress your butt until you beg for me to actually touch your hole." 

"Ah, mhm" he breathes and squirms a little.