Intro

The gang had been living their daily lives at the NYC Institute, (Magnus and Simon shifting between their own apartments and the institute) demon hunting, training, fighting in wars, going on missions, having an occasional date with their significant other and so on. When one morning all Shadowhunters and new turned or young Downworlders under the age of 20 had been called in by the council for a mandatory meeting to be held at all institutes around the world at 12 pm sharp (they attended whatever institute was closest).

The meeting discussed that the council had made the decision that all Shadowhunters and newly turned or young Downworlders under the age of 20 have been made mandatory to attend a proper education wether it was at the Shadowhuters academy (boarding optional years 5-20), Idris academy (boarding compulsory years 13-20), downworlders academy (boarding compulsory years 3-20), or the Alicante infant Academy (boarding optional years 3-12). The purpose of this change was to keep the culture alive and be educated on their culture and history, to educate the young children and adults about who they are and importance on the accords, to keep them physically healthy, and to bring both shadowhunters and downworlders together and see each other as equals instead of always discriminating each other and seeing each other as the others.

How will the gang adapt to this new change? Will friendships and relationships be tested?
Will they enjoy getting an education?
Will this new change cause a war between the new socially evolving council and the old/previous old fashioned council?

[A Clace fanfic but will explore and or include/mention some Sizzy, Malec, and other relations ships.

Also this is my first fanfic so I hope you enjoy and I'm happy to take any advice into consideration to make it better for you to read.

Now why are you still reading the intro get reading!! Kidding, enjoy!