Chapter 12

Published: 1/1/22

No one's POV

A girl in Clary's cabin had got up early in the morning and laid in bed staring at Jace and Clary. As the girl below her woke up too she joined in. Jace would have found it creepy if it didn't happen so often to him. An exhausted Clary and Jace woke up as they heard a loud thump. A girl from a top bunk had fallen off trying to get a better view of Jace from her angle. All the girls had been awake by now and were all watching them. Jace groaned as he pulled the sheets off of him, jumped out of bed and grabbed a seraph blade from under his pillow before checking the room. He looked up at the room to find all the girls huddled staring at him and Clary and a girl on the floor arms in elbows looking at him starstruck. He startled jumping back a step. "Is anyone actually hurt?" Jace asked, the girl on the floor replied "nope, I'm fine. In fact never better!" Jace watched the young girls as they looked him up and down staring longingly at his shirtless body. The girl on the floor drooled and fainted while Emma and another girl took a picture of an almost naked Jace. "Jaccceeee." Clary whined and Jace quickly put his singlet back on. He leaned over the bed and to Clary's ear. He gave her a quick kiss on her neck. "Hey, Clary not to alarm you but before you make any sudden moves or anything, there's a bunch of girls staring right at us-" "are you serious" Clary interrupted annoyed, "yeah so maybe if you wanna get up and get ready we'll take a walk, just the two of us." Jace whispered biting her ear. "Sounds perfect!" she said rolling over and out of bed. All the girls began to chat to not make it weird but continued to glance at Jace every few seconds. Clary smirked and turned to Jace. She smashed her lips to him with such force it sent him banging on the door. All the girls stopped and gasped as they watched the two intensely making out Jace lifted Clary wrapping her legs around his waist as she pulled at his hair and neck making him moan. She pulled his face back separating their kiss and she smirked. "Keep teasing me like that and watch what I'll do" Jace warned with a seductive growl. She giggled and slide off of him walking to the bathroom. All the girls looked heartbroken, lustful, irritated, taken back, neglected, jealous all at once, but they couldn't help still being in love with Clary and Jace's relationship even though the were jealous.

Clary took a shower, changed her clothes, put on some light nude make up, and left her red hair in their natural curls. She retried from the bathroom wearing a black oversized jumper she had once stolen from Jace, black Nike pros, and a pair of 'Puma Black Fierce Mid Top Sneakers'. Jace stood with his back to her facing the girls, his arms crossed. She walked up to him stopping only inches away from making contact. "Hey." She whispered cheerfully loud enough for him to hear. He turned around and looked her up and down, he smirked. "You ready?" He asked in a deep husky voice. "Oo, oo, can we join you, we'll be ready in a tick?" One of the girls said activating her stamina rune. "Sorry girls, I'm all hers today." Jace laughed, looking at Clary with his back to the girls. "What about another day?" Questioned Emma. "Yeah? Or what about at the academy?" Elaborated another shadowhunter. "Sure." Jace said sarcastically, but non of the girls but Clary noticed because they were too busy shrieking and giggling to mind. "Come on let's go" Clary said dragging Jace out the door holding hands.

"I was worried they would've started stripping for you if you stayed any longer." Clary half said with a laugh. Jace chuckled "I would have rather preferred you stripped for me instead." Jace replied. "Shame you didn't tho cause-" "hey!" Clary said playfully hitting his arm "you do that for me most nights anyway." Clary giggled.