Chapter 22

Published: 31/3/2022

No one's POV

The girls walked out with their new uniform and paper of information. They started heading towards the boys uniform shop to see if any of their friends were there and to see Simon because Izzy had something important to tell him and couldn't send him a fire message as they left their steles in their rooms. "You know as much as I hate wearing uniforms, we looked hot in them." Izzy said confidently, "yeah at least that's a bonus and their actually pretty comfortable." Clary said agreeing with Izzy. They started chatting about what time they were going out tonight and if they should invite the boys until Izzy saw Simon and Jordan talking in line. "Simon!" Izzy yelled, he turned around and took Izzy by the hand and spun her around till she was pinned to the wall, he leaned his shoulder against her side and they kissed for a minute until Clary started talking to Jordan.

Jace took off his uniform and tried a size down, he wanted his shirt to look a little more fitted as he thought he looked better showing off his muscles and abs. The boys uniform was a white v-necked button up shirt with a black Idris Academy emblem, the shirt was to be tucked into their black jeans with a black belt, and black combat boots or black or white sneakers. They had a dark grey low v-necked school jumper with the black academy emblem on the top left as well as the choice of a black blazer with a white academy emblem on the top left or a black leather jacket of their choice. Just like the girls their training uniform could be whatever they wanted, and they were also given a sport uniform. Their summer sport uniform was a pair of black basketball shorts and a loose light grey tank top with a u-neck, their winter uniform was a pair of grey trackies and a black u-necked t-shirt, their shoe choices were also either white or black sneakers. Their sport uniforms had the Idris academy emblem on all clothing. The boys involved in a sport also have a 'Varsity Letterman jacket' or for those not involved in a sport had a grey hooded jumper with the academy emblem in black on the right top side of the chest. Jace got his paper of locker and schedule information and put it in his bag with his uniforms.

He was heading out the door when a guardsman came past collecting bags to be brought to their rooms

He was heading out the door when a guardsman came past collecting bags to be brought to their rooms. Jace gave his bag to the guardsman and he scanned Jace's name and room details on the bag with a scanning remote. Jace watch the man exit the room with many other bags in his hand as he continued to collect them. He left the room entering the hallway and saw his fiery little red head laughing with Jordan, a small ping of jealousy went through him that he wasn't the one making her laugh, that melodic noise he loves so much, but he was just happy that she had been in a better mood than before even if it meant that she laughed with other boys, including the ones that used to have a crush on her, such as Jordan. He ran up behind her as she was facing her friends with her back to him and he turned her to face him and picked her up by the waist spinning her in the air. She laughed and gripped onto him tightly, as he spun her once more before planting her feet back on the ground. Her face fell onto his ribs as she steadied herself from dizziness, and Jace laughed at her as she did so. She fixed herself and brought her head to lean on his shoulder, "well isn't this fate, trying to pull you back to me after ripping you away." She chuckled, "I wasn't gone that long, we saw each other about 2 and a half hours ago." She said with a smile, "that's too long for me." He said with a chuckle. He looked her up and down and smirked, she noticed and smirked as she watched his eyes study her outfit. "Where do you think your going dressed like that?" He said, his eyes still trained on her body. She wrapped her arms loosely around his neck and tilted her head slightly to the side, looking at his eyes to his lips. "Out to dinner. You wanna come?" His eyes traveled up her body and he finally looked her in the eyes. "Yeah I wanna come! What time? Where are we going? Who else is coming? Give me the dets." He said enthusiastically wrapping his right arm around her shoulder as they started walking towards Izzy. Clary grinned, "well I'm not too sure about any of that yet but Izzy and I were thinking to have it early, like maybe leave around 6." Jace looked at a nearby golden antique clock that was hung up on a plain white wall, "well it looks like you girls aren't going to have much time, you have a about an hour. Usually it takes you guys a few hours to half a day to get ready, you should probably get started" He joked. Clary playfully hit his chest, "hey! We don't take that long to get ready." Clary defended. Jace looked down at her dumbfounded, "are you serious?!" "Fine but that just means you'll have less time to spend with me." She teased, "not if I watch." He said mischievously. She gasped and choked on the air, "Jace Herondale." He smirked "yes baby girl?" "We are in public." She whisper yelled with a dark red blush. He laughed out loud, "would you rather I say something else to you in public?" He teased while wiggling his eyebrows. She hit him again and they reached their friends.

"-that's correct. Oh hey Clary so Simon and Jordan are coming and we were just discussing before that maybe we should go to 'Tolly's' it's an American-Australia restaurant, their known for their burgers and shakes." Izzy said as Clary and Jace joined them, "that sounds perfect." Clary replied, she turned to Jace, "what do you say, you feel like a burger tonight?" She asked him softly, "yeah, burgers sound good." He replied, his eyes soft and loving as he looked at her. She turned back to the group and they all chatted while Simon and Jordan went in to try on and get their uniforms, get their schedules, and locker info.

The boys came out empty handed as another guardsman collected their bags off them. They all made their way back to the dorms building. As they reached the entrance to the building they gathered around the elevators. "We have about an hour to leave so you boys go get ready and meet outside the building when your done." Izzy demanded. "Yeah and what about you girls?" Simon asked "We're staying as we are. We don't have time to change and re-glamour ourselves, that requires a few hours at least." Izzy replied. Jace cracked up holding in his noticeable laughter. "Oh shut up." Clary said to Jace as he walked away with his laugh of victory. Everyone went up the elevators to their dorms as Clary filled Alec and Magnus in on their plans for the night and they decided to join in.

———————////————////——-////———-////——
Hope your all enjoying the story.

———————////————////——-////———-////——