Chapter 23

Published: 1/4/2022
———————////————////——-////———-////——
I can't believe we're already in April, how crazy, the years just keep flying by so quickly. I hate it. 😂😭 Anyways back to the story.
———————////————////——-////———-////——

No one's POV

Clary and Izzy walked through their dorm and found Maia and Becky sitting on the light grey couch in the front living room flicking threw the tv together. "Hey girls." Izzy said joining them on the couch. Maia turned to them with an immediate grin while Becky dropped her head back in relief with her hand over her no longer beating heart. "Thank lord it's you guys, we were starting to think that the rest of our roomies were randoms." Becky said "wait, I can still say lord. Can I say lord? Or is that offensive? Because I can't say G..G" "God." Clary helped. "Yeah." Becky replied annoyed. "You will learn to say 'God' again and yes you can say all of them, but we usually just refer to 'the Angel'." Izzy said answering her question. "Hey we're leaving in around an hour to go out to dinner, you guys want to come? You don't have to change if you want, what your wearing is fine." Izzy said welcoming. They accepted their offer but still decide to change. They both had very quick showers and changed into new outfits. Maia chose to wear a pair of black jeans, with white converse shoes and a light purple mid drifted crop top with spaghetti straps. She slide on a white cropped denim jacket and left her hair in their natural tight curls then applied light peachy glow makeup. Becky on the other hand wore a thigh length white thin strapped dress that was flowy but fitted only at the chest. She matched the outfit with white open toe anckle strapped high heeled stilettos. Becky re-applied her light blue eyeshadow look from before and dabbed her foundation finishing off her look with glossy peach lips. All 4 girls all added on their jewellery consisting of necklaces, rings, brackets and earrings.

While the girls were getting ready the boys headed to their own rooms to do the same

While the girls were getting ready the boys headed to their own rooms to do the same. Simon walked in his dorm last as he found Bat and Raphael walking around the halls, he invited them to dinner and agreed on their request to invite Duncan and Sebastian.

Jace got out of his shower and got dressed in a pair of men's white knee length jean shorts with black leather slip-on shoes and a fitted black long-sleeved shirt, with the sleeves rolled up neatly to his elbows. He revealed his tanned muscled chest with the sight of some runes as he left the buttons on his shirt undone to his chest, below his chest however the buttons were done up. He wore a thin silver chained bracelet on his right wrist to match the thin silver chain around his neck that carried his Herondale ring. His blonde hair was combed slick back neatly. He grabbed his phone, wallet, stele and pocket knife and slide them into one of the pockets of his shorts.

After Alec's shower he got dressed into a 'white Tommy Hilfiger t-shirt' with black jeans and black combat boots. Magnus dressed himself in a purple and blue swirly long-sleeved button up shirt with the first 2 buttons undone. He matched it with his light pink jeans and brown shoes with a lot of jewellery and his signature eyeliner. His hair was gelled in it's usual standing spike. His nails painted a fresh coast of black and a dash of rose gold glitter sparkled his outfit.