a/n (PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING)

GENERAL TWS FOR THIS BOOK: swearing, self harm, general trans issues (transphobia, dysphoria, gendered words in a nasty context and all that jazz,)  not eating \avoiding eating, arguments. If you are uncomfortable with any of these, then read at your own discretion. Individual tws for each chapter will be placed at the start.

IF SOMEONE KNOWS WHO THE ARTIST OF THE COVER IS TELL ME SO I CAN CREDIT THEM! I DIDN'T MAKE THE COVER I GOT IT FROM GOOGLE! thank!

 So basically this takes place in a peaceful version of the dsmp universe, there are still small conflicts in its history but nothing that caused massive rifts between the members. L'Manberg still exists, as do Snowchester and Kinoko Kingdom, but again without conflicts. The whole Jschlatt presidency and Manberg arcs never happened. Subsequently Wilbur never blew it up. Doomsday never occurred. However, Quackity was still Schlatt's fiance at one point. The Egg (and the Eggpire) don't exist either. Las Nevadas also still exists, but joined forces with Kinoko Kingdom and is considered a part of it. People only have ONE canon life in this universe. Tommy was never exiled.

If there is anything I missed that caused conflict, tell me! Fill in the gaps with your head until I edit them out please!!

Have a great day/night, drink and eat if you can, get some sleep, and for those of us that need it take binder breaks!

Votes always appreciated!

Ffarwelio fy ffrindiau!

(Bye my friends!)

-Error, a proud enby whose ribs hurt every second of every day