Chapter 6: Spilled

Tw: none because this one is wholesome yay :)

-Quackity pov -

"You're trans?" Puffy seemed slightly perplexed. "So... Do I start using she\her for you now?"

 "Wrong way round."

 "Oh... OH! I'm stupid."

 "You're not, trust me. Thanks for checking though!"

 "Of course, my manly man. Right, you're coming to mine for ☕tea☕ and ✨tea✨."

 "Hold onnnn! I have to tell the boyfriends." I pulled out my phone.

 "Yeah- that's a good idea. Also, do they- y'know, KNOW?"

 "Nope."

 "So I'm the first one who knows?! I'm honoured." She placed a hand on her chest. Her nails were painted pastel pink and red, matching with Niki's.

 "First cis person, yeah." I said, putting emphasis on the cis. Technically not the first, but...

oh well. I don't care.

 "Oh! Let me guess, Fundy, Eret and Ranboo?" She guessed excitedly.

 (a/n: Ranboo is a demiboy in this au 😌)

 "Bingo! How did you know?!"

 "Eret and Ranboo run the trans item business, which presumably you buy from, cause you know, binders and gender juice- and Fundy is openly trans so you're bound to have run into him there."

 "Have you ever considered being a detective?"

 "I could NEVER. I only use my awesome skill to spy on my friends and get ✨tea✨." She looked fake offended.

 I laughed. "Alright. They're okay with it, let's gooooooo!"

 We chatted on the way there, about all sorts, like the mushroom hangout, how she, Niki and Michelle were doing, and- inevitably - trans stuff. We talked about pronouns and names, and had a jokey argument as to whether numbers made good gender neutral names. I mean - Zero, Eight and Thirteen are all good, I argued- but what about Forty Thousand, One Hundred and Two, for example, asked Puffy. 

We came to the agreement that some were good, others not so much.

Then there were some questions that Puffy clearly wanted the answer to but didn't want to ask- but I answered. No, I hadn't had any surgery. Yes, I was on T. No, I was not currently wearing a binder- I had trusted the low light level. Yes, I had a pride flag. No, it was not on display anywhere. Yes, it was in my ender chest along with my binders and T. Puffy asked to see the flag. Of course- there was an ender chest at her house, wasn't there?!

An absolutely ludicrous walk and a massive boat ride later, we arrived at Puffy's house in Snowchester. I never figured it would be quite this far, actually.

We stepped in and were greeted by an excited Niki and a slightly worried Michelle- she doesn't really know me that well. "It's okay Chelle, it's just Uncle Alex!" Puffy chuckled.

 "Unky Alex! Unky? Antie? Untie?" Michelle asked. This was her way of asking people's pronouns, I presumed. It was heckin adorable.

 "Unky!" I laughed. Michelle walked up to me and hugged my leg.

 "She trusts you! Awwwwwh!" Niki gushed. "She doesn't actually ask someone's pronouns unless she trusts them and just assumes everyone is an 'untie' as she puts it."

 "That's adorable!" I bent down and hugged her.

 "Unky Alex hugs yay!" She was so happy! I loved it; she just radiated joy.