Chapter 28 "freedom"

Meredith's Point-of-View

"Derek." I hissed as I pulled my mouth free of his.

I stumbled into the hotel room we'd just gotten, he smirked at me as he closed the door, then gave me a hungry eyed glance that made me shiver as he started to step towards me.

"You need to rest." I gasped as his hands grabbed my waist and his fingertips groped my body "You need to recover."

"I am." He moaned as he went for my neck.

"This will work up a sweat." I said, my breath hitched "It's been a long day, and you need rest. We can do this later."

"No." he said shortly.

"Excuse me?" I scoffed.

"No." he reiterated in the same tone, I frowned "For the last ten years people have been telling me how I need to live my life, telling me what I need to do and what don't need to do, and I am done. From now on, I will be the judge of my life...Now, I have been cooped up in a hospital room for the last 4 months, I've been monitored and pried and now I am out. So, if you don't mind...I'd really like to make love to the woman I adore most in the world."

I didn't have much time to answer, not that I was going to, before he consumed my lips with his.

His fingers hooked the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head, hardly breaking the kiss. The rest of my clothing, as well as his followed and before I knew it, he was lifting me onto the bed and spreading out my legs. I shivered as I felt his fingertips running gently up the insides of my thighs, I saw a dark smoldering twinkle in his deep blue eyes and gasped as he lowered his head and began to discover my wet folds with his tongue.

His hands gently massaged to relax me as he plunged his tongue into my wet depths and massaged me until I screamed. My back arched off the bed as my toes curled around him. I let all the pent-up tension I'd been welling up inside out in a series of shouts. His lips left a trail of kisses up my body, tenderly kissing my abdomen with careful caresses before his lips finally met mine.

He wrapped my legs around his hips as he swiftly put himself inside of me. We both gasped as we took a moment to adjust before he started rocking his hips against mine. I sucked and kissed the soft skin on his neck as he buried his face into my hair and groaned as he picked up his rhythm. I closed my eyes tightly as I felt myself starting to get close again and I felt his body lift up off of mine and his hips started smacking against mine, our skin slapped and clapped as I felt another warm wave wash over me. My trembles rocked me, and I was sure that I would wake up with no voice the following morning with all the screaming I'd done.

I heard him shout my name as I felt him spew inside of me. His cock twitched against my sensitive walls until he collapsed on top of me. I wrapped my arms around his chest and held onto him as we caught our breath.

I was starting to get worried that that was too much for him when he picked himself up and rolled over, his arms pulled me up against him and he gave me the biggest shit eating grin I think I'd ever seen...I giggled.

"That was amazing." He panted, "I feel like I've waited my whole life for that."

"That makes two of us." I giggled "They say that sex is better when you're pregnant and...I think better is an understatement."

His face grew a little worried as his eyes looked me over carefully "How are you feeling, are you ok?"

"I'm fine." I sighed "I still don't know how its going to work."

"It will." He comforted me, "Somehow, it will."

"My parents are going to kill me."

"They will be upset." He replied, "They won't kill you."

I rose an eyebrow, "You don't know them very well." I scoffed, "My mother could make it look like an accident."

He frowned as if he were putting thoughts together in his head, I just hoped his plan was somewhat plausible as I had none at all.

"Perhaps they would be less angry about you being pregnant if we told them we're married."

My face puckered as I picked my head up and looked at him as if a cherry tree had just sprouted out of his fucking head.

"Why would we tell them that!"

He rolled over me and suddenly grabbed my hands as he got a look in his eyes that was starting to make me very nervous.

"Marry me." He mumbled.

My eyes stretched to new widths as they practically bugged out of my head. I gasped as my jaw dropped and I looked at him as if he had just lost his bloody mind.

"Are you crazy!" I hissed, "The ink on your divorce papers is barely dry and you want to get married!"

"Like I said." He breathed "I am not trying to fit into another pattern or form that other people lay out for me. I want to do what I want from now on, and what I want is you...forever." He rested one of his hands on my flat lower abdomen and I felt my eyes mist "I want our baby to have a family. I want to love you until the day that I die."

I narrowed my watery eyes "Which will be a long, long time from now."

"Are you saying yes?" He asked me with that deathly crooked smile of his.

I rolled my eyes as I let my worries fan out.

"What if something happens to the baby and suddenly you regret marrying me." I gulped, "It is still early; I could lose it."

"Meredith Grey." He groaned, then brought my palm to his lips and kissed them, "I love you with everything I am, and parts of me I never knew existed. Whether you have my children, or you don't, I will want you for the rest of my life. If we unfortunately lose this baby," he sighed as he grabbed onto my hips and pulled me underneath him, I gasped as I felt his hard erection press against the inside of my thigh, "We'll make more."

"Yes." I whispered as I closed my eyes.

I felt his smile against the skin on my neck, "What was that?" he mumbled.

I moaned as his fingers started doing their magic and gasped.

"Yes!"