1st January 2022

1st January 2022

Au- Royal Au

Ship- Awesamponk

518 words

Idea- Omg, hammock

13:00-13:35 19:38-20:31

-

It was a pleasant day that hovered over the horizon.

It was bright,

It was sunny,

It was warm.

Sam was up and ready for the day ahead. Since summer was just around the corner, the creeper hybrid planned to bask in the sun... on their newly built hammock! (Finely built by the one and only, Sam, who definitely pushed back his meeting schedule for this).

To say Sam was excited was an understatement. Even though Kingly duties may get in the way... well not today! He's going to ignore everything that gets in front of him and his hammock.

-

Sam...?" Sam's partner, his better half, Ponk, groggily questioned holding his hand out toward Sam's shadow. "It's four in the morning. Where the hell are you going?" Ponk yawned, as he shimmied up in bed, moving to turn on a lamp.

"Out. got kingly duties to attend. Late notification." Sam lied, pulling a smart white shirt over his chilly body.

Ponk rolled over to Sam's half of the bed, leaning down over the side of the bed, slowly dragging his fingers through Frans fluffy fur. " Then you obviously need Fran with you-" The shorter king said, making Fran wake up.

"-No. She can stay here. I'm only going to be five minutes away. How about you hang out with her?" Sam procrastinated, fumbling with his buttons and pulling on some dark colored pants.

"Sam." Ponk replied blankly. "You need her. You literally can't spend a day without her. What's wro- You're going to that bloody hammock aren't you!"

Sam stared at Ponk, slowly backing out of their bedroom. Running down the stairs and towards the back gate. Letting the outside sun into the cold shaded castle.

-

Sam had taken a good hour, laying in his hammock... at five am. I mean it was normal. Waiting eagerly for the sunrise to move over his lifeless... half asleep body. A blanket resting over his back, hardly covering most of his figure. Screw tiny blankets.

I mean at least it was quiet... for now.

-

The noise of angry, small, feet pounded against the stone pathway in the field of a yard.

Ponk wasn't too sure what emotion to be emitting at that very moment. Whether it was anger, concern or worry.

But he knew this had to stop. With Fran by his side, they walked up to Sam's body. Swinging in the soft morning breeze.

"Samuel. You have a meeting in..." Ponk rotated his arm, staring down at his watch, "Three hours. You better get up or I'm going to go in your place."

Sam let out a groan like whimper (or that could've been Fran), "Yeah go... I'm busy..." Sam yawned, looking at Ponk with a happy glint in his eyes.

"I love you, Ponkie." Sam grinned, waving his hand at his husband.

"Yeah yeah...." Ponk turned around, heading back toward the castle. "I love you too..." Ponk's cheeks shone a light red blush.

"There it is." The tired King smiled, whistling, Fran bounding over to him. "And I love you too, Fran!" Sam laughed, Fran happily yapping at him.