29th January 2022

29th January 2022

Au- ???

Ship- Feret 

540 words

Idea- snow, and that duck snowball maker. Odd idea

Fundy had arisen from his sleepy stature at an impressive time. The sun was slowly rising at the time it had ticked over an hour, it was six am when the fox hybrid officially got out of his warm comfort he called his bed and his husband. The male who was laying down next to him was still sleeping. As should be the one who was slowly getting out of bed, digging through his closet for the right winter gear.

The taller, who was not trying to run outside, stirred in his sleep. There was a lack of… anything next to them and it showed. No heat was radiating off the pillow which had been quickly put there in a replacement of the sly fox. 

Talking of the fox… Fundy had made his way downstairs, lining his body with warmer clothes than his usual pajamas. He slipped on his coat that hung by the door, spinning around to find a specific tool needed for his experiment.
Luckily it wasn't too difficult to find. The bright shining of the color of the object helped in his favor. Picking up the gadget with ease, Fundy slipped on a pair of heavy duty boots and headed out the door. Getting ready for hours of work ahead of him.

-

Fundy had shoved snowballs into the contraption, quickly closing the mold, opening it and removing the duck- shaped snowball. Carefully placing his creation on the ground facing the front door. The army of ducks was on its way.

-

But, due to the definite lack of warmth next to the male, Eret had become cold and restless. Waking himself up noticing the lack of a husband that was most definitely not laying asleep next to themself. 
Eret flug the comforter onto the floor, some sort of shock and confusion floating around in the thick air. The tallers eyes wandered around the room. Realizing that the closet door had been left wide open. That there was also half of the usual amount of bulky clothing hanging up. 

“He must have gone out.” Eret muttered to himself, questioning the whereabouts of his disappearing husband. 

Eret had left the bed. The discarded mess of blankets and removed clothes thrown onto the floor. But that wasn't the issue at that very moment.
They threw on the closest, warmest, item of clothing that could be found. Luckily, it was a hoodie. One of them nice thick warm ones.

-

The male on the other side of the building seemed to be having as much fun as possible. Making a clearing in the snow to place his pure white ducks on top of the grass. Fundy had about fifty nicely lined up. Five rows of ten. Looking like a group of stormtroopers ready to follow orders.

Fundy stood up, excited to admire his hard work, but the crack of the front door had disterbed the foxes' admiration of the little ducks. 

“Fundy?” The human who stood on the other side of the door questioned, letting out a sigh to his husband. “What are you doi-” 

“Surprise?” Fundy quickly cut in. A big grin spread across his face.

“What am I going to do with you?” Eret smiled, letting out a much needed chuckle.