15th January 2022

15th January 2022

Au-Royal Au

Ship- Awesamponk

Idea- Sleepover

522 words

"Gogy?" A young Quackity had wandered into his older brother's room. Ready to share his amazing idea with him.

George held a book in his hands, sitting down on the floor criss crossed. "What's up Quacky?" He questioned as his brother walked closer to him.

"We should have a sleepover!" Quackity celebrated, raising his arms excitedly in the air.

By this request, the oldest eyes lit up. "Good idea! Let's go ask!" George scrabbled and stood up. Ditching all his other plans for that afternoon. He grabbed his brother's hand, dragging him out the room.

-

"Daddy?" Quackity asked, walking toward his father. His other father wasn't far from the rest of the family. He was discussing food ideas for that week with the kitchen staff. Quite an interesting meeting.

Sam looked down at his two children who were connected to each other by their hands. Sam was proud to see his two princes getting along. So obviously he was going to comply with whatever they wanted to ask for. "What's up you two?" The king asked, swinging his feet down from a stool he had been leaning on.

By now, Quackity and George had detached their hands. George, now getting distracted by the dog that had magically arrived. "Can me and Gogy have a sleepover tonight? We both think that it's a good idea!" Quackity requested, which earned a nod from George. The little duck hybrid looked nervous. Almost like this was the wrong decision to ask for a sleepover with his own brother.

Sam nodded, agreeing with the two's ideas. "Maybe ask pops beforehand. He might want to make some special food for it." Sam smiled, watching as Quackity took George's hand, dragging him away from Fran, and into the kitchen.

The king patiently waited for a noise. He silently petted Fran on the head, reassuring her that he was okay at that moment. Then it came. "YES!" Both princes yelled excitedly. Sam knew that Ponk had agreed to their shenanigans. Now it's time to get ready for tonight.

-

George sat on his bed, ready for the night ahead. He was waiting for His dad to finish helping Quackity to brush his teeth. the young Prince held his stuffed cat, staring at it with delight, until his other father, Ponk had disrupted his admiring.

"Georgie? You ready to be tucked in? Have you got a story book ready?" Ponk asked, entering the room and taking a seat on the end of Georges bed.

George nodded to his father. Lifting up the book he had chosen for that night's reading. Which happened to be Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. A classic. "Good choice." Sam spoke up, carrying a half asleep Quackity, dressed in his favorite duck onesie. Sam put the little duckling next to his cat-loving son. Ponk gently tucking them both in and giving light kisses to both of their foreheads.

Sam took the book in his hands, taking a seat on the reading chair. Ponk joining, sitting down on the floor. Fran pushed passed the semi-closed door, laying down on Ponks legs as Sam begun.

"Chapter one. Down the rabbit hole."