11th January 2022

11th January 2022

Au- Hogwarts

Ship- Dad Schlatt 

Idea- Probably work with Schlatt and Tubbo. Would go with anyone though.
Schlatt at school, but with a baby Tubbo. Or he's like 3 years (toddler) and Tubbo has nowhere to go so he comes to lessons with Schlatt. Just sitting on his lap and trying to pay attention

526 words
-

Schlatt stood in the living room, his son, Tubbo, sat on the couch. The little ram was sniffling, his snot slowly falling onto his bee pushie.
Schlatt held a thermometer in his hand, reading as the temperature went up and up.

The older ram let out a loud sigh, knowing that no babysitter would take his son as he was in a bad condition… so he did the next best thing.

Schlatt rummaged around in his closet, trying to find something to cover his sick child in. And to find something that the professors would dub as ‘acceptable clothing’. He picked up a discarded hoodie from the floor, throwing it over his son's head. “That'll do.” He sighed, removing the hood from Tubbos head, ruffling his son's hair through his hands. “Can you go grab some coloring books for me, buddy?”

Tubbo gave his father a sincere nod, rushing out of the living room and into his shared room with his father. He picked up the clutter on the floor, consisting of a few coloring books and some markers. He picked up his bee backpack and headed back to his father.

“Let's get going then!” Schlatt grinned, securing Tubbos backpack on his back, and his own satchel, looping it around his neck. 
He picked up the giggling child, walking down into the common room, getting ready to enter the wonderful world of learning.

-

Schlatt sat in a lesson of Transfigurations. Taught by his cousin Puffy. They had grown up together, so they called each other their siblings. So it was his sister Puffy who was teaching his class.

He sat in boredom as Tubbo wiggled around in his lap. The older Ram gave the smaller a piece of parchment and a spare quill. Tubbo had convinced his father that he was going to do some learning, so when he's older he can be just like his aunt Puffy!
That didn't last too long. Schlatts ‘classmate’ that sat next to him was distracting Tubbo. And with Tubbo being a toddler… that worked in his favor.

“Daaaad?” Tubbo whined, turning around in Schlatt’s lap, poking the olders cheek to get his attention. 

“Tubbo, listen to aunt Puffy. I also need to learn. I have my OWLs soon.” Schlatt quietly spoke as Tubbo loudly whined… disturbing the whole class including Puffy herself. The student sitting next to Schlatt burst out laughing, getting ready for the lecture that the two rams were about to get. 

“I didn't know that my lesson was communal chat time.” Puffy stated, putting her wand down on her desk. “Why is it always you three.” She rolled her eyes, the other student looking at her with a confused expression.

“Did you say three? I thought only Schlatt and Tubbo were talking.” They spoke, sitting up in their chair, starting to have a defensive tone to their voice.

“Yes, I said three, Dream. You may be my son, but that doesn't mean that I can't tell you off.” Puffy smirked, looking at Dreams' confused expression.

“Bu-It wasn't- Mom!” Dream groaned, covering his bright red face from embarrassment.

“Love you too, sweetie!” Puffy laughed, continuing her lesson.