21st January 2022

21st January 2022

Au- ???

Ship- Dreamnotfound

Idea- Traditions 

511 words

It was mid day on the 5th of November in the lovely (cold) city of London. The wind was blowing through out the trees, with a nice sound coming from them. Birds cheeping as the chicks cried for their mother to give them food.                                                                                           A quiet guitar was strumming in the background, standing on a highly decorated, with fairy lights, bandstand.

Dream, who had willingly decided to spend a few months with his boyfriend down in England, pulled his beanie further down his head. A few small tufts of blond hair escaped the hat, but that was fine. He wasn't as used to the weather as he would like to, but he'd get used to it over time.

At that very moment, George had escaped into a small local coffee shop. Picking up some food and drinks for the two while they were on their walk. Nothings better than a hot chocolate in the fall season. But that left Dream alone with his thoughts. Maybe not the best thing. *shrug*

Dream had been... doing some UK research. He had figured out (With some British people's help) that that very day was bonfire night. He didn't fully understand the whole concept of it, but someone was blowing parliament up years ago and that's pretty cool in his opinion. The British celebrate it every year with a big festival. sort of like 'Fuck you, you couldn't blow the parliament up.'

The male was doing his research in the London area. Finding out that not too far from George's neighbourhood lay an empty field where the performance of fireworks and burning wooden statues was happening. And what's better than to take your British boyfriend there to show you appreciation of their traditions!

-

Dream and George arrived at George's humble abode, taking a peaceful rest on the couch. Cat had joined the two, the feline owner himself (and missing his kitty at home) Dream, took in all of Cat's love and appreciation. Which I mean- was quite a lot.

"Come onnnn." Dream laughed, grabbing George's hand who had just managed to pull on his shoes. 

"Give me a second Dream!" George rolled his eyes, closing up the door to his building. "Where are we even going? Its too late for anything. I thought we were gonna order in pizza and have a good time?" George shrugged as Dream dragged him down a winding path.

The taller shook his head. "Well... I've spoken to a few British- acquaintance of yours. And i was discussing traditions! I wanted to- understand your culture a bit more. So! I found out that it's bonfire night tonight, and I'm taking you to a-" Dream was rushed into a hug, cutting off his sentence.

A warm hug.

"Thank you."  George spoke. Gripping tighter onto Dream's hand. 
"Let's go watch some fireworks!" The older cheered, as the two walked into the giant field.

-

It was a sentimental evening. The two standing in a field holding hands. Staring up at the sky together. Watching fireworks after fireworks exploding in the sky. Nice.