28th January 2022

28th January 2022

AU- ???

Ship- Dreamnotfound 

Idea- tbh. Tommy being a dnf baby 

572 words

-

“Are you sure you're going to behave?” A very… difficult question for a three year old was asked by a male who was much other than the little toddler. 

-

Tommy, George's son, had persuaded his father that it was a very very good idea to show George's viewers himself as Tommy had been taking over George's life recently.
Tommys other father, Dream, had definitely had an influence on his persuasion.
But George wanted to be a ‘cool’ dad, and was letting his son stream. With help if needed.

-

Tommy gave George an aggressive, excited, nod. No words needed to show his opinion.

“Got it, got it.” George smiled, rolling his eyes slightly as he boosted up his computer. Pressing the stream button and letting his starting screen play. “You want some juice?” George asked, checking his mic was muted. It was. 

Tommy gave George another nod, this time using his voice. “Yes please.” The toddler responded, giving his father a toothy grin as he hopped up from his seat and left the room.

Now it was Tommy's time to strike.

Tommy moved his mouse, hovering over a microphone button that had a cross through it, and pressed it with a grin. He moved the mouse over the camera button, stopping the starting screen and showing a little Tommy in the corner of the screen, chat zooming past. 

He gave the camera a small wave turning away to look at the door which had been pushed open by a confused George. Lidded cup in hand. 
"Are you kidding me?" George spoke, realizing that Tommy had messed with his stream.

Tommy noticed his fathers annoyance, which had Tommy questioning himself if he had done something wrong. Even though the youngen was very stubborn, he knew he was in the wrong. And he wanted to change that.
"Daddy? I'm sorry." He was convinced, falling into his fathers lap as he spoke to the chat.

"Don't worry my little Prince." George smiled, lifting the small child onto his lap. "It's all fixed. Now, can you wave to the camera for me?" 

Tommy, climbed up George's chest, using his shoulders for stability. The male held his sons waist, waving it the camera. "Hi!" He spoke with a grin. 

The chat going wild at how cute Tommy was. How soft and gentle George was acting toward him. How innocent and nervous Tommy was toward the camera.

This all fell apart when someone had knocked on the door.

"Sorry, chat." George spoke, pulling Tommy close to his chest (a confused noise coming from the toddler). "We won't be a minute." He continued, moving his mouse and muting his mic. Hiding his camera by putting it on his starting screen.

"Come in, Dream." George replied to the knock, leaning back in his chair (Tommy tight to his chest), spinning around in the chair in a rocking motion.

Dream let out a mumbled huff, opening up the door to see the wonders of his parter and son having a little cuddle. "You guys are so fuc- fricking cute." Dream smiled, proud to catch his swearing.
He placed a wash basket that he had been carrying around, on the floor, walking over to his small family.

"Tommy looks half asleep." George muttered, yawning himself.

Dream sighed, following in the train of yawns. "I think you two need a nap." He nodded, "Stop streaming and go to bed. They'll understand."

 "Guess you're right."