27th January 2022

27th January 2022

534 words

Au- Royal au

Ship- Awesamponk

Idea- Piercing

-

"You ready?" Puffy, who was initionally a baker ( and who still runs her own bakery) answered by pulling up her pair of rubber gloves, further up her arms. Like she was getting ready for some sort of surgery. The piercing parlour seemed to be one of her side hustles. We won't judge.

"Are you sure you can do this? I can go somewhere else if you want-" Sam spoke, staring at Puffy and her many many piercings. She wasn't a per say professional at doing peoples piercings. But, she had experienced enough on her own. So it should be all fine. Right? Right.

"No no, I got this." The sheep hybrid nodded, her fluffy rainbow curls bouncing slightly. "I'm going to count up from one. And by three you should be a whole new man with a whole new piercing." She grinned as the male sitting in the chair looked slightly worried- He'll be fine. Puffy put a securing hand on Sam's shoulder. "You'll be fine. I know what I'm doing." She reassured, ending it with another nod. "At least this isn't my first time doing it."

Puffy picked up a sharp needle- that had been sterilized for twenty four hours before hand- and held it close to Sam's nose where the piercing was going to take place. "One-" The shorter spoke, edging the needle into Sam's right nostril. "Two-" She continued, jolting the needle through the king's septum. The pain shot through Sam's nose. But as soon as he started to say something, Puffy had finished. "Three." The needle was pushed through Sam's septum, being replaced by a horseshoe piercing. Puffy adjusted it slightly and screwed the ball onto the other side of the semi-circle.

"All done!" Puffy announced, finding a small compact mirror and placing it in Sam's hands. The king opened it up, admiring himself. Being rather proud at Puffy's work. Of course he didn't doubt her-

"It- It looks great! Thank you!" Sam grinned, rising up from his seat. He stuck his hand in his pocket, fishing out a few golden coins. Counting them before Puffy butted in.

"No no! Its all free, please I'm good without cash." Puffy nodded, grinning to seal the deal. "Just- Just let me know Ponk's reaction to the piercing. I understand that he isn't very fond of them to a degree."

"Will do!" The king laughed, leading himself out of the very familiar shop. "Ill see you later for the... announcement?" Sam shrugged walking away from the building.

The sheep hybrid gave the king a wave, and he was on his way off to the castle.

-

The king had just arrived at the door of the castle, pushing it open to reveal his very confused husband. And that was to be expected. Sam had upped and left, not even announcing his disappearance.

"Afternoon." The second king spoke sternly. Walking close to his partner. He looked over his face. He looked... different. "You got a fucking piercing didn't you!"

Sam nodded proudly, "I'm a bad b- not even going to continue that sentence." The male grinned, walking closer to Ponk.

"Kinda hot." Ponk muttered, turning on his heal and walking away, being a blushing mess.