10th January 2022

10th January 2022

Au- Royal Au

Ship- Awesamponk 

646 words

Idea- fighting

-

It had been a good three months since Quackity had been introduced into the royal family. It seemed like he was enjoying himself. He fit in well.
The hybrid did still struggle with English, only knowing the basic communication, carrying a thick accent with it.

The King's had figured out a nice way to talk to their son. Actions and sounds. It worked well! Very well you may say.

-

It was a boring, average, Monday morning. Ponk and Sam had been rushing around all morning trying to get both their sons dressed and ready for the day ahead. While for themselves, having a meeting to attend.

They were going to try something new with their children that morning. Testing their ability to be left alone for a short period of time. Ponk was going to be on standby if anything bad happened. Sam would be back up.

-

Quackity reached for one of his building blocks, stacking up a tower of three blocks. Now, as a child that was very impressive.
Quackity stood up, clapping his hands in excitement at his tall tower.

George, from another room, came in looking for his parents. But they were nowhere to be found. But who else was? His brother.
The toddler proudly walked over to his clapping brother, lifting his leg up into the air, and kicking over the blocks. The plastic cubes falling on to the floor.

The duckling was distraught by this action, tears slipping down his cheeks. So Quackity got ready to retaliate. "NO!" The little boy yelled, walking over to George, holding his hands out in front of him. 
Instead of Quackity getting the first move, George pushed him. Quackity falling back onto the floor. 

His dark eyes welled up, as a loud screeching cry came from his mouth. This definitely caught the attention of their parents.

Ponk quickly rushed into the room, gently closing the door so no screaming could leak into the room. "Quackity? What's wrong?” The king questioned, collecting the child to protect him from any more dangers. 

Quackity aggressively pointed a finger over to George, the other fist used to wipe his eyes. He used both his hands to do a pushing motion, watching as Ponks face turned from confused into shock. 
"Did George push you?" Ponk asked, getting a furious nod from the duckling.

"Yes!" Quackity shouted, as he was placed down on the floor. 

Ponk moved away from the children. He let a big sigh leave his lips, pushing the meeting door open. "Sorry to interrupt." Ponk began, turning to face Sam. "George pushed Quackity and I'm not going to be able to do this alone. Can you talk to George please?" Ponk huffed, looking tired and worn out.

Sam gave a nod, anything to help his husband out. He rose from his seat following Ponk out of the room. 

See, Sam's height always helped in these situations. He was big and scary. Very intimidating.

"George." Sam blankly spoke, in the corner of his eye, he watched as Ponk removed the crying Quackity from the floor, taking him out of the room.

"Daddy?" George questioned worriedly. Sam sat down on the floor next to the Prince who slightly backed away.

"Come on, you're not in trouble. I just wanted to talk." Sam nodded, grabbing George by the legs and putting him in his lap.
"George, why'd you push your brother. I think you've figured out by now that we can get rid of him. He's family. Would you push me or papa?"

George slowly shook his head. "But he annoyed me!"

"That's not a good enough reason. You should only push someone if you don't feel safe. Got it?" Sam asked.

George proudly nodded. "Got it daddy!"

"Now can you go apologize for me?"

George complied with another nod. Standing up from Sam's lap and running off to find Quackity.