26th January 2022

26th January 2022

Au- School

Ship- Schlattity

Idea- Arcade- in part 2

513 words

Quackity watched the clock slowly tick and tock. Second by second went by, but it wasn't going fast enough. Like it would anyway- 

Quackity still had about twenty minutes left of the very boring lesson that he was seated in. 
So the student decided that it was a good idea for a little nap. Anyways, he had to stay up late that night for some… partying.

He put his arms, crossed, on the table. Leaning his head on top of them. The thoughts of sleep quickly consumed his restless body.

-

It wasn't too long till the bell rang throughout the busy school building. Signifying that the end of the day had arrived. Another student, Sapnap, nudged the sleeping male, forcing him to arise from his slumber. Luckily this was for a good reason.

Quackity jumped up from his seat, collecting his things from his desk, following half the students out of the class and leaving the class completely. Quackity was extremely pleased that the day was over, especially that rather painful lesson. 
His mid afternoon was going to be filled with love and arcade games. Which may be better than studying. Just slightly.

-

The male stood outside the school building waiting for a few minutes, that definitely took over a whole sixty seconds to pass. He bounced on the soles of his feet, holding his phone in his hand. Every few seconds unlocking it and locking it again. He was definitely being very impatient. But Schlatt promised that he would be there. Three on the dot. Not three minutes pass!

Like clockwork, Schlatt had pulled around the corner. The car's roar could be heard from miles away. 

Quackity had a small smile plastered on his face as Schlatt pulled outside the school, letting his boyfriend hop in his car. Quackity threw his bag into the back seats of the vehicle, leaning over to Schlatt and giving him a pleasant kiss. Tasting the linger of cigarette smoke and alcohol on his lips. But that was normal, Quackity thought nothing of it.

"Good day?" Schlatt asked, watching as Quackity clipped his seatbelt around himself before pulling out of the parking lot. He left a hand on the steering wheel, the spare hand diving into the car door to pick up a pack of cigarettes.
Stopping at a red light, Schlatt removed one of them, passing the box over to Quackity for an offer. Which he took. 

Schlatt stuck the cigarette between his lips, grabbing a lighter from his pocket and lighting it up. Removing it from his mouth to puff out a cloud of smoke.

"Average." Quackity replied after a while. Needing a bit of relaxation before thinking back to school. "Happy to be out though." Quackity nodded, following in Schlatt's footsteps by lighting his own cigarette and puffing out his own cloud of smoke.

"I'm gonna treat you right baby. Let you spend all my bank account. It's what I gotta do." Schlatt hummed, looking over at a rather flustered Quackity. 
The elder pulled into an arcade centre. Things were about to get wild.