16th January 2022

16th January 2022

Au- Teacher Au

Ship- Awesamponk

Idea- This Webtoons (Ohh Dream~) by Zirorum. It's so good-

531 words

-

It had been a rough and exceedingly long day for the tall male. Having to stay after school to host football practice for two hours, only just arriving home at six. Just in time for dinner. Thankfully made by his husband, Ponk. Which he was entirely grateful for. If Ponk wasn't there... yeah there'd be no eating whatsoever.

Sam walked through the front door, huffing and closing it softly on his way in. (Locking it up securely, knowing no one was visiting that night). He was thinking back to his meeting with one of his students. The green haired giant wondered into the kitchen, letting the conference slip to the back of his mind. Ignoring the gentle niggle eating at his doubt and regret of what had happened.

Walking into the kitchen, Sam quickly spotted his husband standing by the counter, watching a pot of salt water boil. The taller walked toward the shorter, slowly wrapping his arms around his waist. Which brang a little shock to the male in question, accepting the love and appreciation off his husband.

"Good day?" Ponk questioned, leaning back into the hug. Already knowing the answer.

Sam gave Ponk a shrug. "Meh." He spoke, leaning his head on top of Ponks. (A usual occurrence that would happen daily).

"Not so good then?"

Sam shook his head.

-

Three AM. 

No sleep.

-

Sam rolled around in bed, tossing and turning to try and find a comfortable sleeping position to at least get a few hours in. He tried to keep Ponks side of the comforter tucked against his side. Making sure not to disturb his slumber by his own sleepless night. But, Ponk could sense something was wrong from the beginning.

Sam lied on his side, staring at the closet hoping it would come to life and stop his thinking. Of course this didn't help. It just made his mind race even further into the situation. Tossing and turning didn't help. What would?

Ponk let Sam move around a bit more, to see if he could sleep it off. Which he couldn't. So Ponk had to take control of the disturbing situation.

"Sam?" Ponk whispered, nudging the male. "What's on your mind?" He spoke, shifting up in bed to turn his lamp on.

Sam filled suit, moving up in bed and grabbing his glasses. "It's stupid..." He sighed.

"Hey. It doesn't matter. Getting it off your mind will help." Ponk nodded, resting a hand in Sam's.

"You know Dream... at school. The one that wears the smile mask?" Ponk gave Sam another nod. "I... I said I'd kick him off the team if he kept wearing the mask. Now I fell bad and really regret it. It doesn't fit in the helmets anymore!" Sam said, a metaphorical layer leaving his body.

"Huh." Ponk spoke. "Well... are you sure you don't have any bigger helmets? I'm sure if you test all  of them one will fit. Otherwise I'm not sure."

Sam shrugged. "Maybe I'll suggest that to him tomorrow." He nodded. "Thanks for the talk, Ponkie. It helped."

Ponk grinned. "Always happy to help. Now let's get a good night's sleep... or what's left of it."

Sam chuckled.