24th January 2022

24th January 2022

507 words

Au- Royal AU

Ship- Awesamponk 

Idea- Scare them pigeons

It was a nice, sunny day surrounding the kingdom, which happened to be rather unusual in the soggy month of March. 

Both Sam and Ponk had stayed up rather late, discussing the pros and cons of letting their children roam free, (With supervision of course) for the first time. The two princes have been out before. They have to. Royalty can't keep secrets from the public for five minutes. So Ponk and Sam had introduced them to the public as their 'friends'. Maybe... not.

The two had only been able to carry the young children. Occasionally letting the two wander on the floor. Keeping an extremely close eye on the two. George was always so hesitant with leaving his fathers. So he was happy to be near them all the time. Whether it would be being carried or just holding tightly onto their hands. looking up at them every now or so.

On the other hand, Quackity, the more outgoing and adventurous one of the two, loved to stay away from his parents. Trying to escape at every opportunity he could.
Which didn't work too well in his favor as either one of his parents would scoop him up by his middle, placing them in their arms or on their shoulders.

But this was the day.

The day the two were going to be 'let free.' To roam as much as their little hearts desired.

-

Ponk crouched in front of the two princes, turning to his eldest son first. Zipping up his coat and patting his head. Turning to his youngest and doing the same. "You two ready to go out?" He asked, standing back up to his usual height. Sam joining the family now, with Fran all dressed up for the cooler weather.

"Yeah!" George cheered, watching as his brother held his arms up in the air. Ponk willingly walking over to Quackity, scooping him up in his arms. 

George held his hand out to Sam, who happily took it. Holding Frans leash in his other hand.

The family was off.

-

The group had made it to the local park. Luckily it wasn't too far from the castle.
George had already started pestering the poor birds. Running after them and watching them fly away in fright.

Nothing can happen without the brother. So Quackity wanted to get into the scarring action.

The youngen tapped on his father's shoulder, distracting him from his conversation with his husband. "What's up Q?" Ponk questioned, gently bouncing the toddler.

Quackity pointed toward his brother. Playing around in the fountain. Then down to the concrete. "Down." He demanded.

"Ah. What do we say when we want something really bad?" Ponk encouraged. Trying to push the correct manners in Quackity’s direction.

"Please?" Quackity questioned.

Ponk nodded, leaning down to place his son on the floor. He moved back up, watching as the younger ran to his brother. Celebrating proudly and playing with the water fountain.

"We should have another kid." Sam announced, pulling Ponk away from spying on his sons. 

"Absolutely not!"