8th January 2022

8th January 2022

Au-???

Ship- Schlattity 

Idea- that toilet spring thing… yes literally the idea

545 words

-

Schlatt had barely left for thirty minutes. 

He was scouting out around the house, realizing that they were out of some of Tubbos favorite snacks. So being the Great father he is, Schlatt left to go and grab some. Leaving Quackity in charge. 

Schlatt thought his boyfriend and his son would get along. They had when he was around.

When Schlatt returned the house was eerily quiet. And having some rather boisterous characters around… that was never a good sign. So, Schlatt went to the only other adult in the house to figure out the issue.

-

"Quackity?" Schlatt questioned, placing down the plastic bag on the counter. He went for a wonder, walking up the stairs into their room. Guessing that would be where the young duck would be hiding.

Quiet sniffles from a familiar feathered bird were coming from the corner of the room. Schlatt let out an airy sigh, wondering if Tubbo had anything to do with this.

The ran walked over to Quackity, kneeling down next to him forcing the duck to look up. "What's wrong mi princesa?" Schlatt whispered, gently pulling his partner into his arms. 

"Tubbo- Tubbo hates me- I-" Quackity huffed out, getting shushed out by Schlatt.

"That's all I need to hear. Let me go talk to him."  Schlatt pressed a gentle kiss on top of Quackity’s forehead, rising up from his seat. 

"He doesn't want us together… and I guess that got to me." Quackity spurted out, a sad laugh following. 

Schlatt gave a knowing nod to his partner, removing his hoodie and launching it in Quackity’s direction. "Comfort." He gave him a reassuring smile.

-

The ram was now looking for his ram equivalent. The much… smaller, hyper version of himself.
Schlatt first checked in Tubbos' own room. He stuck his head in, only finding yellow and black walls… no bee boy.

He left the room confused. Not really knowing where else to look. Until the sound of the toilet spring door stop ring. 'Entertainment for a four year old.'' Schlatt thought, rolling his eyes.

And yes, he did indeed find the bee boy crossed legged flicking the door stop. 
"Tubbo!" Schlatt smiled, crouching down next to Tubbo. 

The youngen moved his eyes over to his father. "Daddy! I missed you!." Tubbo gave Schlatt a toothy grin, leaning forward for a hug. But Schlatt didn't return the hug. It was like trying to hug a brick wall. "Why?" Tubbo questioned.

Schlatt sighed, fully sitting down on the floor, "I heard that you weren't being very nice to Q. Tubbo, why?" He shook his head, lifting Tubbo up and moving the bee boy into his lap.

"Not nice man. He's try 'o 'ake you away from me! I no like!" Tubbo pouted, giving his full opinion of Quackity.

"I promise you, all the bees in the world, that Q isn't trying to take me away from you. I just… like to spend time with Quackity in different ways. And with you in other ways too! Nothing's gonna stop us from being friends." Schlatt smiled, slightly tickling his son to get a giggle out of him.

"How about we go give Quackity a biiig hug and say sorry?" Schlatt compromised, picking up the tiny ram and leaving the bathroom.