30th January 2022

30th January 2022

Au- After school AU

Ship- Schlattity 

Idea- arcade part 2

515 words 

Quackitys' school wasn't too far from the town's local arcade centre. The place was a whole experience. There was quite a large looking bowling alley, ten lanes splaying along the back wall, to the right of the main entrance was a neon lighted sign and a small entrance. That was where the laser tag was positioned. It was a nice area. Schlatt had taken Quackity there for his birthday the year before. This place seemed to have everything- there was also an average sized skating rink, full of teenagers having fun and skating around.
But this wasn't what the couple was looking for. Down a slip pathway, left of the main door, were a load of arcade games. Ranging from claw machines, racing games, dance dance revolution…all of them fun interesting games!

The two had walked in, hand in hand, Quackity leading the way down toward the games. He briefly let go of Schlatt's comforting hand, putting his hand in his pocket, searching around for a few dollars.

“Hey I got you.” Schlatt spoke passing Quackity his own ten dollar note with a smile.

Quackity let out a quiet huff, “Thank you mi amor.” He spoke, once again swiftly grabbing his boyfriend's hand and leading him over to the claw machines. 
Quackity quickly put the ten dollars into the machine slot. Letting the cheery music play. “Win me that.” Quackity pleaded. Pointing at a large stuffed duck.

“Sure baby. Anything you want.” Schlatt grinned, taking over the machine. The ten dollars gave Schlatt three goes on the claw machine. Enough goes to be able to get the duck.

Quackity had watched Schlatt very closely, as he picked up the duck moving it slightly toward the shoot before it dropped back down. The duck lover wined, “I'm going outside for a cigarette. Call me when you win.” 
Quackity spoke, walking toward Schlatt and taking out his lighter and cigarette packet, turning back around and opening up the fire exit door, sitting down on the step.

Schlatt looked back at the claw machine. With more determination to win.
He moved the claw over to the plush, picking it up once again. Having it hang over the edge of the shoot.

Third times the chime.

Schlatt moved the claw picking the duck up and knocking it into the shoot. Of course he got it. The taller bent down and took the plush out of the prize shoot and wandered over to his smoking boyfriend.

Schlatt took a seat next to Quackity, removing the cigarette that lay between his two fingers and taking his own puff. Exhaling before he spoke.
"I got you the duck you wanted." Schlatt said, pulling the duck from behind his back and passing it over to Quackity. 

"Hey, thank you!" Quackity grinned, giving the duck plush a tight squeeze.
"Can we go get ice cream?" He asked, holding the duck tightly under his arm as he stood up.

"Course we can."  Schlatt smiled, taking hold of Quackity’s spare hand, dropping the cigarette on the ground and stomping it out. "Ice cream here we come!"