Let's be friends

Salmon - Agree/Affirm
Bonito flakes - Disagree/deny
Kelp - Greeting
Mustard Leaf - Concern / Worry
Salmon Roe - To grab attention
Tuna - Focus
Tuna tuna - Look
Tuna mayo - Talk

------

"Y/N! There you are!" A familiar voice calls out to you as you near one of the buildings on school campus. You raise your head up, looking in front of you. There stands your parents with panic written all over their face.

The two hurry over to your side, embracing you. Your father holds you tightly while your mother pulls away to take a look at your face and wrist. "That young boy was right, dear. Y/N's classmate did hurt her. We must take her to the principles office right now."

Confused, your brows furrow together. "W-What are you talking about? Why are the two of you here?" Your father pulls away, gripping tightly onto your shoulders. He wears a stern glare that renders you into silence. He wears a serious expression you're not accustomed to.

"We should ask you the same thing Y/N. You ran off campus and we were called here after a student reported your absence. We're lucky the boy was around to witness everything. This time we'll have justice for one of your bullying incidents." Your fathers voice trails into silence from his last sentence.

You feel a tightness in your chest when your parents both wear heartbroken expressions. You never realized how much the two are hurting themselves. They must feel useless being unable to protect you. You curse yourself for thinking about suicide earlier. There's no way you're going to tell them what you ran off to do.

Your mother grabs hold of your hand, lacing her fingers with yours. "Let's go honey." You nod your head, following beside your parents.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

The closer you get near the principals office the more nervous you grow. You're unsure who or what to expect behind the large double doors. Even with your parents next to you, you feel anxious. It's never a good sign to visit the principles office. Most students are sent here because of misconduct.

Your father opens the door for your mother and you. He steps inside after you, closing the door behind him. Upon entering the principles office, you see two students seated in front of the principle. The two turn to look behind them, wondering who entered inside. You stiffen when one of the students is Hiroshi.

He glares daggers at you the moment you share eye contact. A shiver runs down your spine, you subconsciously take a step back. Your father holds you still with his hand that rests on the small of your back. "Sir, we--"

"You found her!" An unfamiliar voice boasts beside Hiroshi. You take notice of the boy when he turns around to look at you. The boy has large eyes and spiky hair with an undercut. You wished to see what he looked like in color, but your usual grays are back.

He hops out of his seat, standing in front of you. You stiffen when he leans his face close to yours. "E-Excuse me..." You mutter under your breath. He blinks, raising a finger to point at the slowly faded red spot on your face. He then turns around to the principle.

"See, she still has a subtle mark from his slap." The boy then returns his eyes on you, darting his eyes down to your right wrist. You quickly hide your hands behind your back but your mother stops you. She carefully grabs hold of your arm, raising it up.

She points at the fingernail marks on your wrist, dried blood in it's place. "Hiroshi's nail marks are also on her wrist like young Itadori's stated. Is this enough proof for you sir to take us seriously? Or should I spread word that this well respected school accepts bullying."