Your smile is beautiful

Salmon - Agree/Affirm
Bonito flakes - Disagree/deny
Kelp - Greeting
Mustard Leaf - Concern / Worry
Salmon Roe - To grab attention
Tuna - Focus
Tuna tuna - Look
Tuna mayo - Talk

------

After eating around the stalls and playing a few games, the four of you decide to take a rest at a maid and butler café themed classroom the freshman's hold. You're observing the adorable décor in the room when you feel a cold glass press against your cheek. You shiver, darting your eyes to your right. Itadori flashes you a smile as he retracts the glass of water from you. "Here, stay hydrated Y/L/N."

You playfully roll your eyes and accept the water from him. "Thank you Ita." You take a sip of the water while the other two are scanning the menu. Okkotsu looks indifferent at the cute desserts being offered. Inumaki on the other hand waves over one of the students dressed in a cute maid outfit.

The girl hurries over to Inumaki's side, a cheerful tone to her greeting. "Are you ready to order master? What would you like?" You wonder what Inumaki likes. Your first thought was onigiri. But it's dumb of you to assume onigiri might be his favorite snack just because he uses the ingredients as his vocabulary. He's eaten a variety of things today.

Inumaki slides his finger down the entire menu, the girl stares at him in disbelief. She readjusts the shock on her face into a smile. "A-Are you sure master? That's a lot of food." Inumaki silently nods his head before turning his attention to everyone at the table.

"We're all sharing it. He's just ordering for us." Okkotsu cuts into the conversation. The girl nods her head before taking the menus back from the four of you. You try to not feel a bit dejected not having learned what Inumaki would prefer for sweets. Maybe he likes sweets all the same. You are the same unless it comes to black licorice.

You didn't have the taste buds to find that particular candy to be tasty. You're lost in your own thoughts again when your attention catches sight of new students entering the café. It seems like they're switching shifts. Itadori leans in close, muttering by your ear. "Are you staring at the butlers Y/L/N?"

A shiver runs down your spine and you stiffen in your seat. You shake your head before turning to look at Itadori who wears a Cheshire-catlike expression. Okkotsu seems piqued about the conversation. He raises his eyebrows and glances over to you. "Then are you interested in the maid uniforms?"

You're surprised to hear Okkotsu join in the conversation. He's kept to himself for most of the day so far. Maybe he's starting to open up a little. You glance over at the girls who wear them. You didn't have a particular interest in them but you can't say you wouldn't hate wearing one either.

Shrugging your shoulders, you look over to Okkotsu. "They're cute. " Itadori's eyes brighten when he hears your response. You can see his imaginary light bulb lighting up above his head with the way he looks. You're quick to reject whatever his idea might be.

"Before you say anything, I won't wear one Ita." You speak firmly, your eyes resting on the pink haired boy. He scoffs, his nostrils flaring and his arms crossing together. Itadori puckers his lips out and grumbles under his breath. "Such a party pooper Y/L/N."

"Salmon." Inumaki mutters beside Okkotsu with a nod to his head. You feel your cheeks heat up when you hear the dejected tone from Inumaki. Your eyes cross his path and he looks at you with a gentle gaze.

Itadori perks up when he hears Inumaki speak up. Okkotsu informed Itadori about Inumaki's onigiri ingredient vocabulary earlier. You also learned a bit when you overheard their conversation. Salmon is used to agree or affirm. Bonito flakes is to disagree or deny.