My love is solely to you

Salmon - Agree/Affirm
Bonito flakes - Disagree/deny
Kelp - Greeting
Mustard Leaf - Concern / Worry
Salmon Roe - To grab attention
Tuna - Focus
Tuna tuna - Look
Tuna mayo - Talk

------

As the day goes on, the group continues to explore around Yamanakako. Maki's rallied up the other boys to allow you and Inumaki a proper time alone to enjoy your date. You find yourself sharing a bicycle with Inumaki. The gentle breeze kisses your skin as your hair flutters behind your shoulders. You silently stare in awe at the beautiful countryside. The peacefulness is refreshing to the busy honking streets of the city back in Tokyo. The air is more pure as it fills your lungs with each inhale. Mixed with the scent of Inumaki that reminds you of fresh linen.

The warmth of the sun on your skin and the quiet conversation easily puts you at ease. You rest your head on the back of Inumaki. His body tenses slightly from the sudden touch but his muscles relax. He pedals a bit slower with his attention still forward. Your arms that are around his waist squeezes gently. A smile easily curls on your face as you feel completely at bliss. You've never felt such happiness ever. This all feels like a dream that you'll have to wake up to eventually.

Thankfully this is reality. The warmth radiating from Inumaki's body is proof of that. Overwhelmed by such happiness, you exhale slowly. Words then tumble from your lips without your awareness. "I love you Toge." Your eyes widen when you realize the words you easily say aloud. Your heart seems to freeze up along with your breathing.

Love.

You easily say the word that holds a hefty meaning behind it. But you're unsure if Inumaki's caught your confession between the sound of the pedaling, the wheels rubbing against the rubble dirt, and the breeze that's created from his speed. But he's definitely heard you when he abruptly halts the bike. You're tussled slightly from the rough stop. Your hand naturally holds tightly onto his shirt as the two of you adjust your feet onto the ground to hold yourselves up.

The platinum haired boy turns his face to the side, his eyes in bewilderment and his lips slightly ajar. His eyes are searching your face as if he's wondering if he misheard your words earlier. You'd take him more seriously if the adorable frog bucket hat isn't adorn on his head. You forget the nervousness you feel earlier when you release a soft burst of laughter. You raise the back of your hand over your lips to muffle the further giggles. "S-Sorry, Toge. The expression you're making while you're wearing such a cute hat doesn't line up."

It's so like you to avoid the awkwardness by deterring the conversation. But Inumaki seems reluctant to change the conversation. He kicks out the kickstand of the bike before getting off the bike seat. Your eyes follow him as he stops in front of you. You watch the boy nervously extend his right hand out. Your eyes fall to his extended hand, his fingertips brushing against your lips delicately.

Your breath hitches and you force yourself to hold in your breath. With wavering eyes, you trail your attention back to the boy who stands in front of you. He quietly mouths the words, "What did you just say earlier?". Your eyes quickly dart to the side as you feel the heat in your cheeks rise. There's no escape now.

Biting your lower lip, you feel your heart skip. You can't find the strength to repeat the words. You didn't plan to say it from the start. The words just naturally fell from your tongue as you enveloped yourself in the moment. You feared that this slip up would terrify Inumaki. Love is a big commitment and the two of you haven't dated for long yet to share these words. But...is it horrible if you did say the word love this soon? Will it bring bad luck to your relationship?

"Y/N." Inumaki's stern deep voice pulls you out of your thoughts. Your eyes gravitate towards his. His fingertips trail away from your lips and towards your right cheek. Inumaki gingerly strokes the area with his thumb in circular motions. The way he looks at you is so serious. He's far from afraid of your words. If anything, he's desperate to hear you say it again.