She's someone precious

Salmon - Agree/Affirm
Bonito flakes - Disagree/deny
Kelp - Greeting
Mustard Leaf - Concern / Worry
Salmon Roe - To grab attention
Tuna - Focus
Tuna tuna - Look
Tuna mayo - Talk

------

You've done nothing but eat everything that Inumaki puts on your plate. The six of you are sitting at a picnic table in their school courtyard underneath the warm sunrays. Itadori woke up not too long ago from his sudden sleep. He's still in a daze about the powers these four hold but he refrains from asking too many questions. Even he knows when too much is too much.

You hold onto your stomach, shaking your head when Inumaki holds a sliced apple on a fork towards your lips. His eyes fall to the sliced apple before he eats it himself. Panda points to his own mouth, asking Inumaki to feed him. "Feed me Toge. I'm still hungry."

Inumaki stabs his fork on the last apple slice, feeding Panda. Panda hums out happily as he chews on the apple. The three of you are in your own conversation while Itadori is still being lectured by Okkotsu and Maki. Itadori holds the sides of his head, groaning loudly. "I promise to not do something stupid again." He cries out, a pout to his lips and a sulking expression growing on his face.

Okkotsu sighs with his arms crossed. He's talked his ear off with Itadori more than usual. It seems like Itadori gets the point now. Okkotsu travels his attention over to Y/L/N who seems to be punished in another way. She looks like she's in pain as she clutches her stomach with her arms.

"Are you alright Y/L/N? Did Toge overfeed you?" Maki speaks up, her curious eyes resting on your face. You weakly lift your head up from the table and nod slowly. You sit up straight with a tiny smile.

"I feel like this is his way of lecturing me." You turn your gaze over to Inumaki who wears a tiny mischievous smirk before his face relaxes. You couldn't find a single ounce of emotion to be upset at him. You did give Inumaki a panic last night. Panda interrupts with a comment of his own.

"I think these two are apologetic enough. Don't you think Toge, Yuta? Let's do something fun now. It is the weekend. Being cooped up here is boring." Panda stands up to throw out the paper plates into a nearby trashcan.

Itadori perks up from Panda's suggestion. "What's your idea of fun Panda? Is it somewhere you're even allowed to be seen in public? The last thing we need is for you to be escorted by animal control or something." Panda scoffs and waves Itadori's comment off.

"I usually say I'm a mascot and no one questions it." Panda easily answers Itadori's worries. "Let's head to the city and find something to do." An excitement rings out in Panda's voice that is persuasive enough for Itadori to jump to his feet. Itadori glances over to you with a twinkle in his eye.

"Sounds fun, right Y/L/N?" Itadori no longer wears his sulking expression but rather a cheerful one. You slowly stand up from your spot, still feeling full from the amount of food you've eaten. You don't have any plans today anyway. With a small nod and a smile, you look from Itadori to Panda.

Maki stands up and shakes her head to the adventure. "I'm going to take a rest back in my dorm room. Stepping out into the city is the last thing I want to do on a weekend." Maki readies to leave but Panda stops her with a hand to her shoulder. Maki lowers her golden eyes to the hand that rests on her before flicking her attention towards Panda.

"C'mon Maki. It's not every day we even go out to the city for fun. Plus, we have new friends. You can rest up later today." Panda attempts to persuade Maki. She doesn't seem to be swayed at first. Her eyes gaze over towards you and Itadori.

Itadori quickly hides behind you despite him being much taller. You feel nervous as well, gulping the saliva that builds up in your mouth. Something changes in Maki's expression. She sighs while adjusting the glasses on her nose bridge. "Fine. I'll go too. Let me get changed then."