"First date"

Salmon - Agree/Affirm
Bonito flakes - Disagree/deny
Kelp - Greeting
Mustard Leaf - Concern / Worry
Salmon Roe - To grab attention
Tuna - Focus
Tuna tuna - Look
Tuna mayo - Talk

------

W-What is this? You find yourself stepping off the train platform with Inumaki, Okkotsu, Itadori, Maki, and Panda. Originally the plan was for you and Inumaki to go on your first date together the following weekend. But somehow the others weaseled their way into the date. Is it even a date now? It's more of a friend outing now.

You try your best to not look unhappy. Your eyes fall to the light blue plaid summer dress that clings to your body. You reach up to adjust the sun hat adorned with a white bow your mother placed on your head before you left the house this morning. Inumaki suggested the two of you escape the busy city of Tokyo. With it being the summer, there's many opportunities to see flowers in full bloom.

He suggested the two of you visit Yamanakako Hanano Miyako Park. Their poppies, zinnia's, and sunflowers are a sight to see. Especially with the backdrop of Mt. Fuji if the clouds are clear. Your emotions calm when you inhale the fresh country air. The air seems more crisp than the muggy air back in Tokyo. Date or not, you're happy to create memories with Inumaki.

You're eager to see all the flowers in color as well. A natural smile curls on your face when you wait for the others to regroup. It's refreshing to see everyone in their casual outfits. Panda drapes himself with a floral printed shirt, the buttons unclasped, so he's wearing it like a jacket. He must've coordinated his shirt with the location. Maki dresses comfortably with her sneakers, light blue denim jeans, and an oversized graphic tee.

Itadori sports his light blue denim shorts, sneakers, fanny pack across his chest, and a baggy yellow shirt. While Okkotsu wears a white tank top underneath his navy blue light cardigan, black converses, and distressed denim jeans. He hides his face with a black snapback hat. Upon looking at Okkotsu, the two of you cross sights. He quickly darts his eyes away from you.

The action makes your heart sting, but you don't find his intentions hurtful. It's bound to be awkward between the two of you. Especially when you and Inumaki are an item now. You're pulled away from your mental self conversation when you feel someone adjust the sunhat on your head. Inumaki carefully lifts the hat up so he gets a better look of your face. Your eyes gaze at the sulking expression Inumaki wears before you get a better look of the outfit he's adorned in.

Inumaki wears an adorable yellow bucket hat that appears to look like a frog, a simple white tee, denim shorts, and white sneakers. He carries a camera over his shoulder. You wonder if he brought the camera along to capture the memories the two of you will share today. His outfit resembles playfulness and comfortability. You reach up to pull his left cheek, a smile on your lips. "Are you still sulking, Toge?"

The boy nods his head before mimicking your action. His fingertips carefully pull onto your right cheek. You giggle at how silly the two of you are being. You release his cheek to rub the area before dropping your hand to your side. "Let's make the best of today. I'm sure the others tagged along because they also wanted to get out of Tokyo for the day." You analyze Inumaki's soften eyes and the droop to his shoulders. He huffs out before rubbing your cheek.

Seeing this childish side of Inumaki flutters your heart. He doesn't seem to show this side of him to anyone else other than you. Not even Okkotsu possibly. You're overwhelmed with happiness when you realize how special you are to him. Inumaki leans in close, his lips just centimeters away from yours. But he's frozen still when the voice of Panda rings out. "Come on love birds! We're catching the bus to head to the park!"