That's fine

Salmon - Agree/Affirm
Bonito flakes - Disagree/deny
Kelp - Greeting
Mustard Leaf - Concern / Worry
Salmon Roe - To grab attention
Tuna - Focus
Tuna tuna - Look
Tuna mayo - Talk

------

You're sitting beside Okkotsu in a stiff manner. Neither of you have said a word once everyone swapped photo partners. Maki is now with Panda and Itadori is spending time with Inumaki. Clearing your throat, you intend to speak up but Okkotsu seems to have the same idea. Both of you cut one another off as you gaze into each others eyes.

You notice the slight twitch to Okkotsu's corner lips. He promptly seals his lips shut. You feel as if you've gazed too long, your eyes darting down to the floor. "What were you trying to say?" Okkotsu mumbles under his breath. His voice fills your ears with the closeness you two sit at a small circle table with the backdrop of an outdoor café.

Pursing your lips and swallowing the saliva that builds in your mouth, you force yourself to speak up. Your hands grip tightly on your maid dress. "I was planning to ask if you're enjoying today so far. You're not pushing yourself, right?" You figured this kind of fun isn't up Okkotsu's alley.

He wears a look of surprise for a split second. You notice his lips part slightly, his breath hitching from your concern. He seems taken aback from your question. Is worrying over him something Okkotsu finds odd? Or maybe he's never been worried over before?

Okkotsu's gaze drifts off to the side. His nose scrunches slightly before he speaks up in a soft tone. "I should be the one to ask you that. You don't feel uncomfortable in the maid dress, do you? I'm sorry if Toge's persistence made you feel guilty. I'll be sure to bring it up to him later."

You shake your head to Okkotsu's statement. Your eyes fall down to the dress that clings onto your body. The corner of your lips twitch into a smile when you look at the maid dress. "Inumaki picked the dress out for me. I don't mind wearing it." You lift your gaze over to Okkotsu.

He wears a still expression, his eyes analyzing your face. You feel shy from his intense gaze but refrain from pulling your eyes away for the millionth time. You raise your right pointer finger to yourself with a nervous smile. "This outfit...do you think it looks cute Okkotsu? Does it match me?"

Okkotsu widens his eyes, his expression remaining paralyzed. His cheeks easily burn and he feels a skip to his heart. Did Y/L/N really ask him that? Why would his opinion matter to her? Maybe she's asking this to fill in the lack of conversation.

Because of Okkotsu's silence, Y/L/N feels uneasy. Her eyes slowly fall away from his and now she looks uncomfortable for asking her questions. Okkotsu quickly snaps himself out of his inner thoughts to ease her nerves. His tone comes out shaky and broken up. "Of course you look cute. I think you'll look cute in anything."

The words fall off of Okkotsu's tongue like butter. He feels Y/L/N's eyes snap back on him. The look of surprise she wears makes Okkotsu embarrassed by his choice of words. He raises the back of his left hand towards his lips. "Don't look so surprised. I'm just being honest." Okkotsu curtly mutters out.

Your shoulders relax when you witness Okkotsu's shyness. He's always been so honest with you. With his words and his actions. Despite not being able to see how red his face really is, you can still tell he's blushing. "So you think I'm cute? I'm flattered." You sweetly whisper out with a beaming smile.

"Hearing you compliment me feels much more sincere than when Itadori does it. It's refreshing." You continue to speak your thoughts aloud. "I have trouble accepting compliments since I've always been teased. I'm not even sure how to react other than to be flustered. But this is the first time where I can proudly smile and accept it."