Winter break

Salmon - Agree/Affirm
Bonito flakes - Disagree/deny
Kelp - Greeting
Mustard Leaf - Concern / Worry
Salmon Roe - To grab attention
Tuna - Focus
Tuna tuna - Look
Tuna mayo - Talk

------

Two months later.

Inumaki catches his breath, the cold winter air filling his lungs. His eyes scan the scenery of pure white. A loud shriek rings out from his ear followed by multiple collisions. The noise coming from the most precious person in his world. Y/N.

Inumaki turns around to see Y/N on her butt with snow covering her lower half. Itadori chuckles loudly behind her, also sitting on the mound of snow. "I told you to slow down. Hills are no joke, Y/L/N." Itadori slowly stands up and extends his hand out to help Y/L/N.

You're about to take Itadori's hand when you see Inumaki's hand in the corner of your eye. Not wanting the situation to be awkward, you gladly take the two's hands with a smile. It's been two days into your winter break and the group decided to spend the break at a skiing lodge. Inumaki helps you brush the snow off your coat, a chuckle escaping his lips. Itadori also pats himself off when he notices the snow that's attached onto him.

"Wonder where the others are. It's getting late." Itadori watches the sun setting over the horizon. The view is absolutely breathtaking as you're left in awe. You hardly realize your jaw dropping until Inumaki's mittens rest at the bottom of your chin.

Pursing your lips, you grow embarrassed. But hearing Inumaki's snickers easily distracts you. You hear a faint sound of a camera clicking from a cellphone. Itadori grins when he looks over at the moment he's captured. "Hey, let's take a picture while we wait for the others." Itadori cheerfully exclaims, his arm already stretching forward to align the camera for the three of you to fit into the frame.

Inumaki raises a peace sign up and Itadori follows suite. You decide to form a heart with your arms, basically squishing the two boys heads against your arms so the three of you are in the heart. The silly pose is rewarded with laughter when Itadori rapidly taps his phone screen to capture the moment. As Inumaki and Itadori look over the photos, you decide to take a moment to watch the two interact. Who knew you'd cross paths with two amazing guys in a single day.

You've long forgotten how sad you must've felt before you met Itadori and Inumaki. The memories of you believing that you'll be alone forever is so distant now. These past few months have shown you what life really is meant to be. Full of happiness, love, and warmth of close bonds. Each day is a day to make memories because you'll never know when it'll be your last.

A smile laces your lips as your eyes soften at the sight of the beautiful sunset against Inumaki and Itadori. Itadori looks up from his phone, a smile forming on his own face when he looks at you. "What are you standing there smiling like a fool for, Y/L/N?" Itadori teases, his nose crinkling innocently. Inumaki raises his eyes away from Itadori's phone to look over to you.

Shaking your head, you shrug. "Not telling." You hum out. You then look around for Panda, Maki, and Okkotsu. "We should probably call one of them. It's going to get dark really quick."

Itadori nods, his finger already hovering over his contacts. Before he can make a call, the loud voice of Panda rings out. "ITA, TOGE, Y/L/N!!" The three of you turn your heads up towards the hill. There stands Panda, waving excitedly. "CANNON BALL!" He shouts out before skiing down the hill in top speed.

Your eyes widen, worried that you'll be in Panda's way. It's hard to gauge where he'll slow down at because of his swerving back and forth. "Salmon roe." Inumaki's voice fills your ears when he grabs hold of your hand and Itadori's wrist. He tugs the two of you to the far left side. Panda ends up stopping on the right side of the hill, tripping over his own ski's.