More than they let on

Salmon - Agree/Affirm
Bonito flakes - Disagree/deny
Kelp - Greeting
Mustard Leaf - Concern / Worry
Salmon Roe - To grab attention
Tuna - Focus
Tuna tuna - Look
Tuna mayo - Talk

------

Okkotsu wears a stiff expression from Itadori's rambling. He stares at Y/L/N's back before turning around to face the pink haired boy. The jig is up now. Itadori's witnessed everything. But Okkotsu figured this will happen sooner or later.

"Wait, this boy also knows you Yuta? Who exactly are these two?" Maki raises a brow, her golden eyes reflecting in the moonlight. She holds a keen eye on Itadori before flicking them over to the girl who stands in front of Inumaki. Okkotsu sighs quietly under his breath, his shoulders slumping.

He inhales deeply before answering the two. "Yes. Toge and I know Y/L/N and Itadori. As for your question Itadori..." Okkotsu's words fall flat. He looks at the dark sky, a few stars shine brightly above him.

"It's late. How about I explain everything tomorrow. You don't have any weekend plans, right? I'll send you an address to Tokyo Jujutsu High. There we will formally introduce our friends to you." Okkotsu carries himself with calmness despite his emotions swirling like a hurricane inside.

Maki furrows her brows together, her lips a tight fine line. It's obvious she doesn't like the sounds of two civilians barging into the school full of sorcerers. But it's too late to lie to the two after what they witnessed tonight. She quietly exhales and adjusts her glasses on her nose bridge. "Does that sound good to you pink haired boy?" Maki calls out to Itadori with a firm tone.

Itadori slowly turns around to look at the dark green haired girl. Of course he doesn't feel happy to wait another day for explanation. But it is late and he's positive everyone's tired. Itadori willingly nods his head before brushing past Okkotsu. Itadori rests his hands on Y/L/N's shoulders.

"I'll walk you home Y/L/N. There's a few things I want to talk to you about on the way back." Itadori tries his best to whisper to not let the others hear. But it's difficult to do so when no one is talking. Y/L/N nods her head before casting one last look over to Inumaki.

You bow slightly, muttering a soft thank you to the boy. You also thank Okkotsu for saving you today. Okkotsu is quick to avoid your eyes when you raise your head up to look at him. Your eyes then travel to the girl you only heard. She gives off an intimidating aura to her with her gleaming sharp eyes.

Nervously, you swallow the saliva that builds in your mouth. You also bow slightly to her before feeling Itadori gently nudge you forward. Itadori drops one hand away from your shoulder, while resting his arm on your shoulder. You quietly look up to see the faint pink of his hair. He wears a face full of guilt and anger.

You slowly raise your left arm up to pat his back gently. Your hand then rubs the palm of his back in circular motions. This catches Itadori's attention, his eyes widening when he looks over to you. A tiny smile graces your lips when you make eye contact. "Can you help me get better stamina when I run? I think it's a fair trade for me helping you with your studies, don't you think?"

Itadori's eyes waver and gloss over. He bites down on his lower lip, nodding his head up and down furiously with tears brimming the corner of his eyes. The two of you stop in your spot when Itadori envelopes you into a tight hug. The boy hides his face in your shoulder, his body trembling. Your chest tightens when you hear Itadori silently weep out by your right ear.

Hesitantly, you raise both arms up to wrap around his waist. You attempt to comfort the boy with gentle pats and rubs to his back. Itadori's words come out as slurs between gasps and sniffles. "I'm so sorry for putting you in that situation Y/L/N. I put the both of us in a dangerous position without thinking thoroughly."