Afternoon tears

Salmon - Agree/Affirm
Bonito flakes - Disagree/deny
Kelp - Greeting
Mustard Leaf - Concern / Worry
Salmon Roe - To grab attention
Tuna - Focus
Tuna tuna - Look
Tuna mayo - Talk

------

Okkotsu returns from his jog and he bumps into Inumaki. Inumaki eyes Okkotsu up and down, a curious expression on his face. Even without Inumaki verbally speaking, Okkotsu is sure to know what he's thinking. "I went on a jog." Okkotsu mutters before walking past him.

Inumaki grabs hold of Okkotsu's wrist before he can walk far. The platinum blonde haired boy looks at Okkotsu with keen eyes. He then points at his nose. "I know I stink Toge. You don't have to point it out. I was planning to go shower but you stopped me."

Inumaki shakes his head before speaking up. "Bonito flakes." He reaches into his pocket to grab out his phone. Okkotsu watches the boy type against the screen. "You smell like Y/L/N."

Okkotsu stiffens when he listens to the voice bot speak aloud. He mentally prays his face will remain neutral without a tinge of red on his face. Okkotsu steps back to give himself some distance from Inumaki. "That nose of yours is pretty sharp." Okkotsu casually says aloud.

"Did you see her this morning? What for?" Inumaki questions Okkotsu again. It's difficult to gauge what kind of emotion Inumaki is trying to portray with the voice bot's monotone voice. But from his expression, Okkotsu doesn't sense anything like jealousy.

Okkotsu shrugs, his fingers running through his hair. "My legs just lead me there. I didn't plan to go see her or anything. I was surprised to see her up and out so early." Okkotsu answers Inumaki honestly. There's no reason for him to not tell Inumaki the truth.

Inumaki scans Okkotsu's face for any trace of a lie. But he doesn't find any. He lowers his eyes back down to type on his phone again before leaving Okkotsu alone. "Next time bring me with you." Okkotsu raises a brow from Inumaki's comment.

"Is there a reason why you want to see her again?" Okkotsu carefully asks this question with a soft tone. Inumaki nods his head, pointing to his eyes. Okkotsu can only guess Inumaki must want to share more color with Y/L/N. The thought itself is a kind gesture.

Inumaki then raises a hand up to say goodbye to Okkotsu before strolling off. Okkotsu keeps his eyes down to the wooden floorboard before returning to his own dorm. It's not unusual for Inumaki to extend kindness to others. But why does it make Okkotsu feel upset?

*・゜゚・*:.。..。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"You saw Okkotsu this morning?" Itadori slurps on his ramen cup beside you as you're scrolling through the selection of anime's to watch at his house. The two of you have made it a habit to watch the weekend anime releases together. One weekend will be at Itadori's and the next would be at yours. You nod your head, lowering down your phone onto your lap.

You stare at Itadori's hair that's a light gray compared to his beautiful pink hair yesterday. Itadori notices your stare, a smile curling on his lips. "Sorry, you wanted some of this too, right?" Itadori extends a chopstick full of ramen noodles towards you. You feel the warmth of the noodles radiate against your lips.

Darting your eyes down, you notice there's only a third left of ramen. Your brows knit together but your words are silenced when Itadori forces the chopsticks into your mouth. You can't do anything but eat the ramen he's offered. Grabbing hold of the cup and chopsticks, you playfully roll your eyes at him. Itadori opens up his own phone to cast a random show on as background noise.

"Do you think he was lying about the reason he was there?" Itadori keeps his attention forward to the television. You slurp the last bit of ramen before setting the empty ramen cup on the glass coffee table. You hum out and shrug your shoulders, casting your eyes over to Itadori. He feels your eyes rest on him.